Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Quiz: Test Your Eye-Q

Message 1 of 4

@gm5271 

Thanks for your kind comments Ginger.  I'll bet you saw the quiz just like me and thought, hmm, it is "brand-new" and has a badge and everything, this should be on the Earn Points page!

And thanks for kudos everyone.

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@andrewtoo 

Whooowho Andrew Kudos to you Smiley Wink

I just found "Test Your Eye-Q" quiz worth 450 points after reading article on reasons for Frequent visits to ER on Health and Conditions page 

I copied all info to come start thread & paste info about this new quiz...grateful looked through list b4 posted

Thanks for posting info...its a nice surprise when we find something new 

Have a great one,

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi @andrewtoo 

Thanks for mentioning this. We hadn't gotten a chance to add it to the Earn Page yet. But, it is there now under the Health section.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Quiz: Test Your Eye-Q

Message 4 of 4

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki

Hey Guys, I just found this out there.  It appears to be quite new as it is dated January 28, 2019 and already has a Rewards for Good badge.

It seems that this would be good to ad to the "Heath" section of the "Rewards for Good Earn Points" page, if that is appropriate (and, of course, as time permits)?

Test Your Eye-Q

Thanks so much!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Replies