Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Promotional xPoints

Message 1 of 5

I had the same problem for years.   None of the ways that were supposed to work worked.  @AARPTeri got the techies to work on it and I get all of them now.   There must be a glitch there for some of us. Good luck!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@AARPTeri 

@mheddinger 

Indeed 

I've been a member since 2008

& I used to get all the newsletters but early on while still working I musta unsubscribed to them & for last 5+ years been trying sign up for them again with no luck only get R4G ones to email linked to my account after calling customer service being told I'm on list then doing all could to make sure wasn't blocked on my end still not getting I then decided to subscribe using my rarely used gmail account surprise surprise I now get them so,  MH point to my post this may be same thing happening to you so consider using another email address. 

I'd love to get in main email but this is better than not getting them. I've certainly missed out on lot points all these years...Good luck to you

: )  

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@mheddinger   I would love to help you here.  If you have sent a request not to receive promotional items you have most likely been removed from all mailings.  The newsletter - AARP Webletter, is the newsletter where you receive the point ..  you can subscribe to this online.  If you go to My Account (drop down from your name in upper right screen), you will see an option for Newslttersnewsletters.jpg (image below).  Select this and you can subscribe solely to the Webletter which arrives weekly and will provide you with the Rewards for Good point promotions.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5
Your doing better than me, I have been a member since 2007 and I have never won a sweepstakes drawing. I have won a few auctions, but never a sweepstakes and neither has my husband.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Promotional xPoints

Message 5 of 5

I have sent emails to AARP telling them that I  no longer receive promotional emails and I hear they are taking care of it but I still have not received any emails from them.  Because of the way they give points that was the only way I was getting any.  I have only won 1 of the sweepstake draxwings so when my membership  runs out I probably won't renew. 

Kudos
Views
Replies