With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Please Fix Daily Deal

Message 1 of 21

@s542832k

Hi yes indeed it can be frustrating.

If once you hit add to cart button the fraud link doesn't come up along with Continue box & Changed mind link It will not work correctly. Cause i've tested on days when item hangs around. You can click change mind and it'll put in cart but then will not go to complete checkout unless fraud box is checked there & 1 time it kept popping up wouldn't accept my checking it So what I do and suggest trying is: confirming your signed in b4 deals opens then refreshing page if fraud doesn't come up. Refreshing can be done a number of ways: 

Clicking link at top listing site or clicking check cart which will be empty hit continue shopping to go back to deal or pulling down on page. I've found doing cart seems be fastest refresh but honestly understand one day one thing works best next time another is best plus this has to be happening in matter of seconds since so many are trying for deal. So just have to keep trying and hopefully you'll get a great deal soon.

PS: Also if its deal really want I wait & watch 30+minutes for another to pop up once states Daily deal out all in carts Because usually  another always will become available. 

Good luck : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

I continue to have problems trying to get the Daily Deal. I use Firefox on a Mac. I have also tried Chrome, and have tried a PC (Explorer I think?), neither works any better. When I click on add to cart, I can never get past the next screen, it does not let me continue. I keep complaining to them about this, via phone and email, they do not fix it!!! I have lost many a good deal because of this. SO FRUSTRATIING.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@HokiePoq

Hey Hokie so glad you got the deal today... yippie for you & it was a just points gift card deal which go really fast Heart : )

As for my experience with Daily Deal i've gotten only a couple right around 3 the others I got waiting & watching after 3 for "add" square to pop up again even as late as 3:27 one time 

So that's what I do if its item really want I wait till shows next days deal cause I've discovered that it'll pop up again as long as states "All in carts but hang around another may become available" there is good chance be able to get it.

I really like the jewelry items I've gotten really nice & are good value. I really think they do a nice job of picking out good variety of products to appeal to lots of folks

Good luck everyone! : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

It actually worked for me today!  But it worked in spite of doing everything you mentioned.  I kept trying and got it way later than I would have expected it to be available.  I started trying when the clock expired and went through all those steps that don't work.   Eventually it ened up in my cart.  Go figure.   There is a problem since it was "updated".  It does not work consistently as it used to do.  Keep trying and maybe you'll be lucky as I was today....at about 3:02 strangely.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@AARPTeri  Could you help out on this matter.  Once again, I am  having issues with the Daily Deal.  The first time around, I am told my cart cannot be validated.  The second time around I am told that the Daily Deal will be held for me for 20 minutes then I am unable to continue.  This has been a constant issue.  There have been times, even after selecting the 'I am not a Robot' and selecting the pictures, nothing in the shopping cart.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

Hi C,

That situation has happened to me also.  I'm told that there is an item in my Cart, but the Cart shows '0' with nothing there.

It doesn't work all of the time, but sometimes refreshing the screen, or logging out then logging back in again may result in the '1'/item showing up in your Cart.

Best wishes,

T

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

UNBELIEVABLE.  I supposedly got the Daily Deal twice today.  The first time I got to the verify you are not a robot page and after verifyiing (selecting the pictures) it said all were in carts.  The second time, it said it was in my cart and would be held for 20 minutes.  Then it would not let me progress and said all were in carts.  This is getting ridiculous!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

As others have said before me......Ever since the site upgrade, the Daily Deal does not work.  I use Chrome and sometimes Edge as browsers on a new Windows 10 computer.  I also have tried on an Ipad and never can get past the continue page (recaptcha button does not pop up)    It just seems to freeze.  Please fix this problem.  It has been a few months.  Loved to play and won many things before upgrade.......

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Not a scam IMHO as it worked fine before the "upgrade".

Someone on another thread suggested using the back button frequently as time runs out.  This did work once for me.

Basic problem is that countdown page.  Programmers need to fix that so it works as it did before.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

I agree. Total waste of time and a BIG disappointment, when you know you hit that button exactly when the deal starts and it's over before it began. :/

Kudos
Views