Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Numerous Attempts to Get Daily Pts

Message 1 of 19

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

LOLSmiley LOL You're right especially here with the grin & bear itSmiley LOL  But it shouldn't be that way for paying members!  Oh well, grin & bear itSmiley Mad; it least we have the Community to voice our frustrations and some very helpful Community ManagersSmiley Happy.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@mi4090 

Yes, we "live and learn" and many times "grin and bear it." Smiley Indifferent

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew thanks for letting me know.  I guess some problems are just a part of your loginSmiley Sad 

Much like the issue with No Badge for "Are U Saving Enough for Retirement".  What can you do?  Live and Learn!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@mi4090 

Hello Marylin, the daily tools worked as expected, for me.  Usually, if others are having a problem, then I have a problem too, but not this time.  I hope your problems do not continue.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

Good Morning R4G Warriors,

Is anyone having to complete Daily tools (2) or more times, getting the earned screen stating points earned but didn't post to Transaaction History. 

I'm completing 2 to 3 times for points to post 7/5/19.

Just curious if anyone else experiencing this?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@mi4090 

Indeed it is Yippee  : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@gm5271 

All was well on Sunday and this morning;  I haven't posted any problems lately.  That's a blessing.

Have a Blessed Day,

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@mi4090 

Marylin 

Just a suggestion There are alot of interesting topics outside of R4G technology topic; maybe you'll have a  chance to check out soon

From my experience I would say no one else is having issues with anything at this time because there isn't anyone posting about any issues & if they were experiencing something going on with Daily Deal or R4G site folks usually post

Which is one reason why suggested reading posts from past... the last month or more to be aware of issues in past which usually the same issues

When site went down that was busy time and lots folks freaked cause that's a very unusual thing to happen In my years here only known happen 3 times 

Good luck hopefully you'll have no more issues while doing weekly and daily quizzes this week 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@gm5271 

Thanks for the info, but I spend enough time trying to get points.  I'd like some current opinions.

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@mi4090 

For myself I've earned all points possible at this time Only have 4 Daily quizzes can do each day with that being said I don't really take notice to it since its only 4 which don't require any questions just putting a topic to search I've never timed it but will say think do these 4 in 5 minutes or less so doesn't bother me if takes a couple extra minutes although through habit I do as posted when do to hopefully avoid issues 

Now when new week & month rolls around will have more can earn If I attempt to do and site being funky I just do at another time. 

Since you'd like to know about others experiences you can do some research you can search for topics dealing with not being rewarded and read past posts to see how site has been 

FYI if your unaware I'd guess to say just this community page under Technology has easily a couple 100+ threads lots more than the main page shows I suggest your checking them out  When I was a newbie I learned alot by reading past posts

Good luck

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views