Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Numerous Attempts to Get Daily Pts

Message 11 of 19

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

Thanks for letting me know it may be a one time attempt one day and numerous on others.  It's been this for me for about (5) days now or more.  Hope it will start working the correct way soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@mi4090 

No problem today Smiley Happy

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

@andrewtoo , @gm5271 

Hello My Fellow Warriors,

I'm leaving the "My Rewards" page open and refreshing after completing each daily task, completing activities in a different window. I'm getting the Banner stating I've earned 30 pts. but nothing has posted to Transaction History.  Going back and taking the daily tool activity at least (2 or 3) times for each activity before points appear in History.  It doesn't matter what device I use or browserSmiley Sad

I wanted to know if all R4G members are having this issue with earning points for activities (daily, weekly, monthly)Smiley Happy

Now I know that both of you are experiencing it sometimes, but I'm experiencing it everyday!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@mi4090 

Marylin I apologize for not noticing I had incorrect spelling of your name when I checked out your profile page thought saw differently....certainly wasn't done intentionally Should have no issue recalling it in future 

Sorry for your issues Hope it all gets better but as Andrew & I and also other threads here stated its a common issue that just happens One day all goes smoothly another have to take more times than once... As said in post to Andrew Seems to work differently for all Good luck finding way works best for you 

Gratefully,

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

@andrewtoo 

Thanks Andrew yes I have gotten into the habit of doing way explained to assure get rewarded & I also have tab open to My Rewards & check each section or each 5 Like you said waiting till all done is risky of missing one learned that through trial and error 

The Spanish ones can be tricky to know so go by count This is due to having so many quizzes require more than once to do which I will do until get points even if 5 times Since it doesn't matter what score just hit the easiest answer to move through quickly 

I think it works differently for each person learned that in experience with Daily Deals same way doesn't work for all so we each have find way works for us 

Enjoy your day! 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Good Morning Guys (well, Ladies, so far):

@gm5271 Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have had problems getting credit the first time I complete a tool or quiz on several days.  It is especially troubling when you get a confirmation for the points, but, alas, no points are rewarded for the opportunity.  The issue is the worst if it happens on a Sunday or 1st of the month.

Since I have missed rewards a few times in the past, I have the "my rewards" open every day while I am completing daily, weekly and/or monthly earnings opportunities.  Especially monthly, if I wait to check the my rewards page until the end, I may miss something.  I don't always count the opportunities accurately (there could be several factors changing the count of earning opportunities, like promo codes, weekly quiz...).

So, if it is a busy day for points, I reload my "my rewards" page after each R4G confirmation is shown and verify that I actually received the points, much like Ginger.  I really don't have to reload the my rewards page after each tool on a daily basis, but it has become habit now.  So, if no reward is credited to my account, I just complete the tool/quiz as many times as necessary until I receive my reward.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

@gm5271 

My name is Marylin;  Thanks for your advice, but I'm using (4) different devices including the (2) you mentioned plus, various browsers.  I've cleared Cache and still I'm having to perform task at least 2/3 times to get points.

I believe this is linked to my login informationSmiley Sad  It's personal!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

@mi4090 

Marilyn 

In my experience especially if doing Daily Quizzes on my phone Goes with less problems on my tablet.... but with my phone I do all 4 now vs 5 quizzes at same time once comes up "You're rewarded 30 points Take another quiz or Redeem" I click that it'll bring up another Earn page I wait for it to load till red feedback box pops up then go to another quiz then repeat till done 4 when last Earn page comes up I hit the refresh page button then go to Rewards page hit refresh on it pull up My Rewards verify credit for all 4 quizzes if missing one can easily go back to page that opened for that quiz & refresh should give you points then once rewarded all points I then close the open tabs 

I've discovered refresh button can be great blessing in dealing with things on R4G site especially when trying for Daily Deals 

Hope this helps! 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Numerous Attempts to Get Daily Pts

Message 19 of 19

Good Morning R4G Warriors,

I'm curious why AARP's IT has the R4G Earn Points site set for performing Daily Tools at 2,3 or 4 attempts before points are awarded?  @AARPTeri 

why does R4G have so many problems?  I'd think as large as the foundation is your R4G website would work like a government site (i.e. able to handle traffic on site).

Can anyone explain this problem?  All answers from Community and Administration would be greatly appreciated.

Have a Great & Blessed Day!!

Kudos
Views
Replies