Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: No more Daily Deal?

Message 1 of 19

Heart

@AARPTeri 

Absolutely Positively Awesome

Thanks Teri 

Appreciate your help and commitment to our community

Yippie yippie

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19
Thanks, @AARPTeri!
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@HokiePoq , @gm5271 , @andrewtoo , @MicahH , @gettinOhlder2 , 

Good news!  We heard you and this was added back into the Merchandise drop down menu! 

We really appreciate your feedback, it didn't appear that many were using that feature but you guys are and told us - so it's back where you want it.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@AARPTeri 

As always You Rock Heart & bring smiling faces Cat Happy Robot Happy Smiley Happyto our members Yippie Thanks,

A blessing indeed,

Ginger ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@andrewtoo  @HokiePoq  @MicahH  @gettinOhlder2  @gm5271 

I am looking into this change and will update you soon.  Thanks for bringing up but even more so for sharing your work arounds!!  You guys are great!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@andrewtoo @AARPTeri 

Ditto! DOUBLE Ditto! 

I agree same thoughts here.... kinda reminds me old saying "why fix something if it ain't broken"?

Many seemed to be familiar with it functioning this way

"VOICES BRING CHANGE"

Never hurts to ask

So I'll once again request R4G making the quizzes they include in emails work for ALL for 7 days... no matter the type: weekly/ monthly/ yearly/1 time only??? Cause even knowing that i've most likely done I waste time clicking & hoping Since R4G considers the chosen topics important to include in their newsletters be good idea that we all do quizzes for points to bring awareness to issues/topics considered important.... So R4G how about making this happen???

Rah Rah.... voice of members are Rah Rah cheering on 

Have a blessed day everyone, Ginger  ; ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

Hello @AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki

It would be super nice, in my opinion, if the "Daily Deal" was added back as an option to the "Merchandise" drop down menu.  I checked on the "Daily Deal" from that menu up to several times a week.  It is a handy place to me because I usually look at My Rewards and, definitely, the R4G "Sweepstakes" page on a daily basis.

Maybe I'm old and resist change...however, it seems like others are having a problem with it too.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

Ah, found it! Thank you. Wish they would just put the link we are used to back in its place. Or at least send out announcement or something. (Maybe they did and I missed it). thank you for the help!

Micah
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

It's still there - just not in the drop-down list under Merchandise.  On the Rewards Home Page, scroll down until you see something about Get these deals before they are gone.  The Daily Deal is the first one (others are auctions & sweepstakes) of the 3 (similar to what you see in the email they send weekly or so.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@MicahH   Yes, it's still there.  It disappeared from the Merchandise index where I'd found it for years.   Someone helpfully pointed out that it is on the main page.  It's on the left hand side, a picture of the whatever the deal is rather than being in an index.  Hope this helps.

Kudos
Views