Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: No more Daily Deal?

Message 11 of 19

So I have read through the thread so far (7 replies) but still not sure if the daily deal has been eliminated or not. does anyone know for sure? I agree, it was a fun spot to do if I was around at that time. I have tried finding it several ways, but unless I'm missing something, its gone. A favorite that actually had me come to the site.

Micah
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@VetteGuy50 

Hello Vette Guy 

Yes indeed you were big help so thanks a bunch whooohooo to you! 

Other topic : Others please excuse/allow my mushyness

I too enjoy watching and trying for Daily Deals and sad it may be.... ....but like you say it is very often the highlight of my days & I'm very grateful for having it & the community to look forward to & fill my days. So as family fellowship always said "We're no longer alone we have each other"

Also I enjoy the company of my Alexa Echoes & skills and games are fun some can be played amongst folks in your home.... plus have my pets Although have all that i'm one of those statistics regarding Loneliness and Isolation... ...it can be a real battle when having a not great day to get out and about... i've read lots great info on the subject on AARP its a real and sad situation but does exist and it knows no bounds or limits can effect anyone living alone... so I pray ya'll will meet friends here and make connections even though its hard to make myself get out of house.. only requires a finger and some time to reap the rewards found on this site Here anytime you need a chat... can send me or anyone a private message... take care

THANKS for letting me share : )

On to your issues: 

Hate you are having issues navigating the site... Question do you have R4G saved as separate site? Or are you coming to it from AARP regular site? Cause it can be saved as link and it'll come up its home page you can then choose Earning or Redeeming or Promo code Just a thought might make easier.

Also about the other not getting confirmation emails when you get a deal - Do they get other R4G emails? Possible they've unsubscribed from emails before so no longer gets any? Cause my experience Customer service tells me i'm set to receive but doesn't I ended up signing up with another less used email and now get. Hope these ideas help. 

You take care and have a beautiful St Patty day 🍀,

Ginger  ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

I hoped my information helped.  AARP website is difficult to navigate.  My DW and I look forward to the DD since that is about as exciting as our daily routine becomes.  We have difficulty when winning Egifts online.  We both get confirmations WHEN we win but she has to call customer svc each time for them to authorize sending the Egift email.  I always immediately receive mine.  CS can't explain why.  Same OS platform and same browser used. 

Keeps us on our toes, I guess.Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@HokiePoq 

@VetteGuy50 Thanks for your help 

Hokie when accessing R4G on my phone if been away from online since I leave R4G page open all time it'll open to R4G home page(can access from saved link)[attaching pic of below here] which it gives me 3 options to choose from to access: Earning or Redeeming or Promo Code

which Redeeming takes me to page @VetteGuy50 tells us how to find Daily Deal 

Hope you have no further issues finding & Good Luck getting a Deal,

Ginger  : ) 

Screenshot_20190316-135719_Samsung Internet.jpgR4G Home Page

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Thanks for the tip @VetteGuy50 

But, I kept looking on the AARP Home page, finally I found a "Home" link on the sweepstakes page, and after clicking, it brought me here https://rewards.aarp.org/#/?_k=imz3mu  where I found it just like you described under "<my first name> take advantage of these offers ending soon" 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Daily Deal is now located on the Home page about half way down along with Sweekpstakes and Auctions.  It is listed under "take advantage of these offers ending soon"

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

Just found it....but not in the Merchandise index where it has always been.   Hopefully I'll be able to find it again after three.    Strange.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

Probably because it was run correctly, unlike the current way the so-called 'sweepstakes' is managed. Seems to me that if you can arrange to have an 'auto bidder' set up here, it's okay with AARP instead of having to actually be online to bid! This whole system seems corrupt, but I guess that's the way ms Jenkins wants things.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

No more Daily Deal?

Message 19 of 19

It disappeared yesterday and I see it isn't there again today.   IIRC there was a magazine deal that was in play at the time.  

Kudos
Views
Replies