Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: No badges on anything this morning!

Message 1 of 11

@gm5271 

Yes Ginger, it went crazy yesterday.  Maintenance working on site alright.  As @andrewtoo  stated Calculators distorted, @mi4090 posted weekly tool missing and 65 lost points from yesterdaySmiley Surprised

Have a Blessed Day,

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@HokiePoq 

I called yesterday and posted what Dominic (Cust Serv) told me in my post Possible Solution No Points Badge.

I was shocked when I saw the 65 pt loss.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@gm5271   That must be it...your supervision was missed, lol!

Glad to say that this morning the daily tasks worked for me in Chrome.    Although I did the tasks multiple times yesterday, one didn't register at all and I got 20 points, not 30 each for three of them and 50, not 75 for logging in multiple times.

Thanks to the person who called about it and to whoever put it to rights for today.

Have a blessed day!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@HokiePoq @mi4090 @andrewtoo 

WOW!

This is all a bit bewildering Must be maintenance??? I have no clue????? Never seen anything like this 😖😵

Forgive me but just gotta make a funny......Woman Surprised Know I can always use a laugh....maybe we all can use one 

😈😇😯😆 So this is what happens when I am gone from community and site for week 😱 Site Robot Sad missed me & flipped out Robot LOL 😵

😋😍Unreal what's going on such a strange thing to return to 😓💩 Hopefully its maintenance 😇BIG 🙏Hopefully😇 Site will return even better than before....NOT 👎 with less 😭 or going away boohoo on that thought BUT does seem like they would have posted &/or emailed members so we'd all be aware.....duh? 

Happy Easter everyone & with Easter thoughts I'd like to say Thanks everyone for being part of this community I'm truly deeply Grateful for all my blessings you & this site have given me & for all God provides...his Love and Grace and Mercy are my greatest blessings as well as my family I'm one truly blessed wild & crazy girl 

Have a beautiful weekend!

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@andrewtoo @HokiePoq 

Hello Fellow R4G Warriors,

I'm still having all the same issues as both of you.  I completed the Daily tools without badges appearing and had (2) Email Promos that I put in also.  I can't get on website to view anything.  

I just spoke with Dominick (R4G Customer Service) and she confirmed & verified that I have points showing on their system for (4) Daily Tools & (2) Email Promos.  She also stated that when the site is back up I'd be able to view it in My RewardsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@andrewtoo That is exactly what it happening with me.   Very frustrating.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

I can't seem to sign on.  I usually sign on by going to the "Account" page..gives me an error page.
Also, I can't get to the "Rewards" page...I get a proxy error page.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@HokiePoq 

I'm still experiencing same with various browsers; getting message that Maintenance is being performed on site and got try back later with one brower.  Also, got a completed badge on Social Security can't confirm unable 2 view My Rewards.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

8:19 EST and still no badges on anything.  I can get on the site with Chrome.   Will try Edge to see if it helps but doubt it.

Also no new news quiz yesterday unless someone has found it at another location as happened once.   

All this and the reduction in auctions is concerning to me.   

P.S.  Just tried with Edge.   I saw a badge on Job Search.  I wasn't logged in with that browser so attempted to log in and got a proxy error.   

No badges with Chrome, no acess to site with Edge.  Also no access to rewards page with Chrome.

Someone has been "improving" the site no doubt, lol.

@AARPTeri and @VoyagerVicki  please help!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@HokiePoq

Good Morning,

I experienced same thing at 12:45a CST.  Using Chrome you can't access the site at all 😢.  Just tried and still a problem, this is so sad for seniors 😠.

Have a Blessed Day

Kudos
Views