From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: No Point Badge

Message 1 of 10

@mi4090 

Hey Teri posted below that its not up and working on all browsers which may be why its not coming up for you. So you can keep check on or trying Andrew link below you have till Saturday night to earn for this week hopefully it'll work for you b4 then. 

Good luck

Ginger  : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

I saw the post about the Weekly Credit Card Calculator and tried to catch it to no avail.  I only have (2) weekly Calculators to earn pointsSmiley Mad How many do you have?

Thanks for your response in advance!!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@andrewtoo   You are quick to find these!  It is actually not back in all browsers yet... we are working on it and once resolved everywhere it will be back on the earn page.  But feel free to earn those points when you find these Smiley Happy.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Hey Guys,

The following link for the weekly "Credit Card Pay Off Calculator" is showing a badge, as of this moment, but it is not on the Earn Points page yet.

https://www.aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/credit_card_payoff_calculator/

I hope you can grab it before it's improved again. Smiley LOL

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@AARPTeri 

I hope we can get this tool working and posted to the Earn Points page by Saturday or we will miss a week.  Maybe you can check on the progress toward restoration of this weekly earning opportunity?

Thanks so much!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@AARPTeri 

Thanks Teri 

Sounds good hopefully something simple Appreciate your help & attention to this 

Have a blessed Monday everyone

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@k380494p , @andrewtoo , @gm5271   

Good morning - thank you three for reporting this.  We will remove the calculator from the earn page until the issue can be resolved.  We appreciate your help spotting issues like this and helping us address for all Rewards for Good users!  I will post an update if here if we can get that caclulator updated.  Hopefully it is a simple glitch.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Thanks @k380494p 

I appreciate when users post problems like this so that I know it is not just a problem with my computer.  There seems to be some new features for this tool and a new "?" symbol to explain the features (near top right in tool).

The improvement could have something to do with the disappearing badge?

I guess it could be removed :-/  That appears to be the preferred method of fixing a pesky badge problem around here lately, huh?

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@k380494p 

Hello K 

Same here tried this morning over 4 times got the Spanish version but not English the other weekly ones did fine 

@AARPTeri Help? Are you aware of this issue? Thanks appreciate any help 

Have a awesome 🍀St Patty Day☘,

Ginger ;  ) 

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

No Point Badge

Message 10 of 10

I am not seeing a point badge for the weekly activity:  Credit Card Payoff Calculator  (in English)

https://www.aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/credit_card_payoff_calculator.html

Kudos
Views
Replies