Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New Sweepstakes Design

Message 1 of 2

Hello @n566192l, sure we can  help.  The new look allows you to see all the Live, Uncoming and Closed sweeps in an easier to navigate structure (across the top).  All you need to do is put in the number of entried you would like, making sure you have enough points, and move on.

Pleae note that with this new look, you will no longer receive a confirmation message for your daily sweepstakes entry at login. Don't worry! You are still receiving entries and can view them on your My Rewards page.

Here are some additonal change you may notice:

• Local Offers are now called Local Deals– New name, same great savings. We've also upgraded our search tool, making it easier to find Local Deals near you with NEW interactive map.
  • Easier Navigation– it’s now easier to find exactly what you’re looking for.
  • Daily sweeps entry confirmation– You will no longer receive a confirmation message for your daily sweepstakes entry at login. Don't worry! You are still receiving entries and can view them on your My Rewards page.
  • Updated account page – Keep track of your rewards account activity all in one place.

I hope this message helps.  Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank  you.

Sandy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Sweepstakes Design

Message 2 of 2