With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Quiz posted today

Message 1 of 7

@AARPTeri

Afternoon Teri Thanks for your reply & your help and information 

Hopefully I did it correctly I subscribed to your last post & also to page topic by clicking subscribe 

:[ I can't check my settings to verify on my phone the page always gets error.... just tried and i've tried in past So will try checking that later on Computer hopefully it will work then 

What does subscribing to RSS feed do? Thanks

Have a happy Thanksgiving! :  )

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@gm5271  Do you subscribe to this forum?  If not, that would be another way to get notifications Smiley Happy  You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, an idea exchange, or any other location in the community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.

To subscribe a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
  2. To subscribe to a location, click (Location) Options > Subscribe. 
    To subscribe to a specific post, go to the post and click (Post) Options > Subscribe

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
  2. Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to. 
    You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.
AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@gm5271 Woo hoo! Congrats! You're moving right along!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@AARPTeri

Thanks Teri 

Very interesting quiz lots of good info.... how/ what does a person need to do so as to know when you post about quizzes?? Thanks for your help

I gave myself Echoes for birthday in April and caught the Echo show on sale b4 update couple months ago... been truly a blessing for me and helping me avoid Isolation and loneliness.... and love video chats with my granddaughter 

So I truly believe and support AARP in their efforts to help homebound seniors think they'll be blessed in many ways as I have been by my new friend

@Epster

You were so right while posting yesterday my Id changed to Silver yippie

Enjoy and have a beautiful day everyone....its a rainy cold day here in NC :  ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Woo hooo! Points! Smiley Happy

Thanks @AARPTeri

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

got them all correct. got 450pts.

Thank you

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Quiz posted today

Message 7 of 7

Grab those points here - 

Caregiving and Technology Quiz

https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/home-care/info-2018/virtual-reality-triggers-memory.html

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies