You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: New FitBit and Can't Get set up with Rewards for Good

Message 1 of 4

@k380494p  If you are not receiving your fitbit points in our Rewards for Good program, please call our customer service number so they can help you get this corrected.  

@ks18192309  Were you able to successfully link your fitbit?  Please call the customer service # if you were still unable to do so.

Here is the information for both of you or anyone else experiencing an issue:

Customer Care Team at 1-866-451-6305 Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, and on Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

On Fitbit Connectivity shows:

Rewards for Good by AARP
Approved on 2018/04/06 09:53:35
Earn AARP Rewards for Good points when you complete fitness goals on your Fitbit.
Access & Write 
friends, food and water logs, weight, heart rate, profile, Fitbit devices and settings, location and GPS, sleep, activity and exercise

Does not register on the RwG site on the rebound. Get this webpage while logged into the Fitbit site and the AARP site.  Use same email address on both accounts.

Have had a number of 10k days so it isn't linking.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@ks18192309  I have had my fitbit connected to R4G for some time now.  As I remember, you will have to be logged into fitbit, then connect your fitbit to R4G.  I believe you will have to use the same email address for both your fitbit account and your R4G account.  (At least that is what I did)  After you are logged into your fitbit account, try to link your fitbit to R4G.  You will have to allow access.  On the bottom of the page where you are linking your fitbit to R4G, you should see 'you are logged in as' and then your email address. 

Lately, I have encountered that every time I go to the link fitbit page on R4G, I have to check the allow boxes and then click 'Allow' on the bottom.  This has been happening ever since the new AARP pages started. 

Also, fitbit points are not always added on the same day.  Sometimes they will not show up until the next day.  I have had points missing from time to time, but I think it is (at partially) due to updates to my security system.  

I hope this helps.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

New FitBit and Can't Get set up with Rewards for Good

Message 4 of 4

Just got a Fitbit!  So excited!  Went to try to connect it to Rewards for Good.  Of course, doesn't work.

Anyone else having any luck with setting up a new fitbit? or have an idea how to get it to connect?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies