Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: NEW REWARDS PROGRAM - not working!!!

Message 1 of 13

@sender3   I am showing you were able to earn points yesterday taking quizzes is there another issue?  We are closing this forum please post in the new AARP Rewards forum here:  https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards/ct-p/AARPRewards

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Don't waste your time messing with your computer.  We have all tried this and it doesn't work.  There is something wrong on their end.  I've given up  on it. Just responded because your reply came to my email as I had participated in this thread before.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

I have the same problem.  Tried emailing and they said they needed more info and could not help.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

I get the same error message and have been for 2 weeks. Chat help person was no help.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@Leronis  and @dm94033370   I have added both of you to a list of users who seem to have this issue.  We are researching this issue and will notify you when we have a resolution.  Thank you for patience as we continue to work through Beta issues.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

i have the same problem.I have tried on Widows 7 and 10 desktop, tablet and android phone. Same problem. 

To the people that developed the new Rewards program. You need to try to run your program from computers that are not connected to your networks or systems. Run it like we are and you will see first hand what the problem is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

All I get when I try to sign in to the new rewards program is "Something went wrong. Please refresh your browser and try again.". I have tried everything suggested - deleted cache and cookies, tried different browsers, turned off ad blocker, etc. I've been trying daily since the new program debuted. No luck. No help. Today I tried online chat. The person I dealt with was clueless. Just kept pasting the same list of things to try, all of which I have tried. Does anyone care?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@db1753    Thanks for being a beta tester of our new AARP Rewards program.  We have added you to our list of users with this issue.  We are digging for answers and will get back to you once we can resolve.  Thank you for your patience.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
Not working on 2 laptops and Ipad. Signed out of everything, deleted cookies and cleared cache. Very disappointed as well. A few users had suggestions and I've tried them all. Making me rethink joining AARP anything.. if they can't get this right how can they manage more important things ?
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri

Thanks that did the trick 

Site looks nice & nice to put a face to you That was wonderful page 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22