Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Monthly Rewards for Good Calculators not working

Message 11 of 16

@gm5271 @suzannes896085 

Hi Suzanne & Ginger

I discovered missing badges on 6/1/19 @ 1:32a CST.  Got same things to work as you Ginger, except Retirement calculator (English & Spanish).  It just started working for me last, thus my numerous post on "Missing Badge for Are You Saving Enough for Retirement".  Still no calculators working on 6/2/19 @ 12:11a CST.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

@andrewtoo 

Andrew 

Yes its rotten timing since we miss out on extra points 

Hopefully they will get up and running soon & as you posted on other post we get exta week this month so that is good 

Been wild busy day here....deep breaths needed 

Ginger  ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@gm5271 

None of the weekly tools that I post have a badge.  This is the worst timing for the calculators and tools to go down.

I HOPE THEY DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS TIME OF THE MONTH TO MAKE CHANGES THAT WERE NOT NECESSARY.

CALM...Calm...calm...I'm okay now, I'm okay.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

@suzannes896085 

Yes I just tested them all again Ended up getting English and Spanish Retirement Calculators

Plus just got Long Term Care one Don't believe it was working earlier So maybe they are fixing them ??? Did anyone have it work b4 now???? @andrewtoo @mi4090 How about y'all???

Already earlier got English and Spanish BMI & Driver course & AARP location 

The rest still not working not showing any badge nor rewards points if you complete it.

Still no Weekly News Quiz

**FYI ALSO DAILY DEAL A NECKLACE IS STILL SHOWING AVAILABLE AFTER ALMOST 1 1/2 HOURS & IT'S WORKING CAUSE I GOT ONE 

Did notice they have updated Rewards page no longer stuck on past offers that had ended 

Have a great weekend

Ginger : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16
YES!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Monthly Rewards for Good Calculators not working

Message 16 of 16

Hello. Is anyone else having trouble with the Monthly Rewards for Good calculators. Mine are not showing available points for completing the calculator. 

Kudos
Views
Replies