From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Banners for Calculators: Determine ur Body Mass Index & Are You Saving Enough for Re

Message 1 of 23

@mi4090 

Hey I saw email screenshot in your post below

But I haven't gotten any emails or personal messages from anyone since last week regarding a different Category about dating. 

I recall getting email notification showing a Alert post you'd written but was gone when I returned back to site

So hope you are no longer experiencing those issues and all is well 

I started a new topic about gratitude if get a moment check it out and share yours... taking a moment for being grateful always done wonders for my life

Take care Enjoy time with Family

Happy Mother's Day !

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Banners for Calculators: Determine ur Body Mass Index & Are You Saving Enough for Re

Message 2 of 23

@gm5271 

I call them banners because of the appearance, may be badges to you.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

@gm5271 

Ginger, you're rightSmiley Happy I sent you a copy of the email, but regardless a lot of my post aren't seen and also, changed.

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

@mi4090 

Marylin 

Morning

I am gonna say that I'm unaware of what banners your referring to BUT its no longer important Everything should be good with the site

Seems all the Calculators are working fine & that's great if you earned extra points while was messed up...a bonus for you. 

I appreciate your confidence in me but its undeserving because I only know what you and everyone else knows which is what we've learned in our time and experience on R4G site. I am  only a member no different than you other than how long we've been around & as that goes I'm still a newbie compared to others have met here. I don't know any polices or procedures I have no "inside track" just what we all have for which I am grateful for having the R4G site and this community along with being a fixer which most women/ moms are I have a strong desire to fix things and help others and I am selfish also in my time here for all the blessings I get here from community...I get as much if not more from it then I give. 

As a saying in program years ago.... Just another spoke in the wheel and it takes us all

Enjoy your Friday & have a blessed beautiful weekend 

I'm grateful things be going smoothly now and we can enjoy all R4G site has to offer 

Enjoy !

PS: Forgot & don't desire you have to ask me again I have no idea about the email other than I've said they were replying to your issue and most likely didn't know Calculators had gotten fixed already also I understand from Teri's reply to you that it was about them removing them while they worked on them...I, myself feel confident in what Teri has said who knows what tomorrow holds nor next month.... we've lived the experience of site freaking out weeks ago so as in life anything is possible Just have to get points and enjoy while have them.  Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

Did u read the reply I sent you; my calculators were never removed from my Earn page, this is reason for my posts about "No Banners".  I was able to use all (3) calculators daily. even though the Retirement Calculator was monthly.  The reply that was directed to @gm5271  and @andrewtoo was about the email I received from R4G Customer Service on 5/6/19 stating that they were in the process of remaining these (3) calculators.  My (3) calculators Banners appeared on my Earn page on 5/5/19 fixed.  The email put me under the impression that they were about to remove them (Note the dates in this email).  I know they are Monthly Calculators, thus my Post about the "Are you saving enough for Retirement" that hadn't shown a banner on my Earn page for (2) months.  @AARPTerri  explained the email but, why did I receive it after calculators were fixed?

AARP R4G 5-6-19 Email Calculators.jpgR4G Email Stating (3) Calculators to be RemovedSending you a photo of the 5/6/19 email; can you please explain why this happened?  You are very knowledgeable about their policies and procedures.

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

After post felt needed to come back and clarify

The BMI Calculator works everytime you enter information into it Will tell you your Body Mass BUT only Rewards points for using it 1/1st time each month. 

Thanks everyone !

Enjoy your day! 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

@mi4090 

Hello was busy yesterday didn't get to come to community 

These 2 Calculators that are/ have been/ fixed are both Monthly(allowed to earn points 1 time a month each month) Calculator Quizzes Once a member does them they'll be unable to verify if they still working because You can only get the points once a month. So until June 1st rolls around I can't do them again as I always do them asap at beginning of each month. 

Same for you if you've already gotten points for this month They are not going to work for you. 

I suggest you go to earlier in month time period on Your My Rewards listing you'll find you've already done because Andrew has had the Calculators on a thread for while since they were off of the Earn Page til they just came back on there. 

Therefore I feel certain you've already earned the 2 Calculators plus they just reappeared I most certainly feel they would not do all that's involved in getting them back on our Earn Page That's pointless Why? Would they? No reason Nothing from them to gain from doing that?  This site is a blessing for all of us members They pay $$$ to offer us all that we have here. Therefore I don't believe they are doing anything to me or trying avoid me from earning points If call CS they add points you feel missed without any issues.  

As I posted earlier the email you got was from someone else therefore could allow confusion 

I'm grateful for All helpers here and yes feel this area is Teri to monitor and help us. I consider her friendly and helpful and I've put on my friend list since can send messages I feel Andrew will say she helps us a lot. But don't know her personally 

Hope all is going well now and your finding ways to enjoy the Community 

Have a beautiful blessed day 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@gm5271 working for how long?  Enjoy while you can!

Have a Bless Day,

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

@mi4090 

Thanks

Teri just posted that the 4 of them all working 

English & Spanish Retirement 

English & Spanish BMI 

So all should be good

Enjoy your day!

Ginger  ; ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

@gm5271 

I'm glad you got the pointsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views