Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Badges for Weekly/Monthly Calculators Continues! 2nd Pointless Weekend!!

Message 11 of 22

@Brightpool 

Ditto Bright

Yes indeed alot has changed and not that long ago it began 

Really is mind boggling wondering what is going on cause I've not ever seen anything like what we have going on now..... few years ago I found community in search of answers about my struggles with getting a Daily Deal

Its certainly came a long way from those days

Seems we lose more and more each week

Have a beautiful week 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Badges for Weekly/Monthly Calculators Continues! 2nd Pointless Weekend!!

Message 12 of 22

I remember the good old days - and they don't seem to have been so long ago - when we could somewhat rely on Rewards for Good activities for having points and actually rewarding those points for finishing such activities. Also, those points came more easily, in that we had more activities and some activities paid in the hundreds or thousands of points, either daily, weekly, or monthly. Especially at the first of the year, we'd have to participate in the activities over several days because we'd get so many points that we'd reach the 5,000 "daily points limit" and would have to pick up where we left off the day before.
Even monthly points would accumulate so fast that it was sometimes more than a 1-day process.
Now, I don't know what's going on. We have no badges - we have no points, except for the daily activities. We just keep losing points as we use them for Sweepstakes or gift cards or other offerings.
Those who are just getting started with Rewards for Good will run out of points before they can accumulate enough to get past the cheapest of gift cards or other offerings, even on the Daily Deal.

Sometimes, not knowing is worse than getting word that policies and procedures are changing. Is this what we are to expect from Rewards for Good?
The sun might rise in the East tomorrow. Wait for it!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@mi4090 

That's awesome girl 

Beautiful country there

I too enjoy eating out at nice restaurants especially since it is easier to eat out vs cooking for 1 

I being curious I am checked Tenn Restaurants on Benefits list ... many of same have here plus you have Rainforest Cafe ate at few years ago with my Mom on visit there

Bubba Gump is nice plus ate at Landry's in New Orleans was delicious My DIL loves Carrabba's and Bonefish Grill

I took screenshots of 17 on list got 16 of them believe 

Check em out

Screenshot_20190609-125306_AARP Now.jpgScreenshot_20190609-125321_AARP Now.jpgScreenshot_20190609-125433_AARP Now.jpgScreenshot_20190609-125510_AARP Now.jpg

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

@gm5271 

Yes, born & rised:Woman Very Happy I like fine dining, they want except AARP.

Hope the problem resolved soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

@mi4090 

Hey there Marylin 

So you from Tenn? I've been to Graceland & I love Elvis & love Nashville & Gatlinburg 

I was born & grewup in Mississippi and New Orleans 

Live in NC now

So with your putting in your zip code that's all it finds for you? Although I don't use local deals I do enjoy Denny's discounts my 2 granddaughters love Denny's plus other restaurant discounts and as I recall Denny's all over had in MS But y'all in CST Have one of my favorites : Krystal Burgers(no AARP discount) 

I carry Life Insurance policy & Prescription Card through providers connected to AARP plus all the information available through AARP love reading the Bulletin and Magazine publications  I enjoy the Girlfriends Newsletter 

Also discovery and involvement with the Community in last couple years really been an impact on my life.

During my 2 year move away making 50+trips back and forth I made good use of hotel discounts.

I agree its going to cause alot of upset and they really need to get the ball rolling in fixing everything..... I've truly wondered if they've lost some valuable employees? In recalling my employment days lost of help can hit hard cause seriously something going on since its not a simple or what seemed simple fix has not been possible. 

I hope we don't lose it and reckon each person will have to evaluate its importance to them. 

With having millions of members someone has to step up soon.

Hopefully be soon 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

@gm5271 

Ginger, the restaurants and movies are in the Eastern time zone only; fast food establishments here and the movie chain isn't in Central Standard time zone:smileysad

Only advantage is a small rental car discount, got a better discount by becoming a member of rental car agency.

Using thousands of points to try to win $10 gift card is crazy.  It's easier to spend the cash, considering the time it took to earn them.

I'm not sure, but a lot of cancelled memberships could be possible with continuous point earning issues.  Earning points for donation, and I wish we could donate to locate senior charities soon.

Elvis Presley (Graceland)

Happy Sunday,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

@MichelleW654041 

Hello Michelle,

Sorry u having problems, what's a quiz calculation? 

Have a Blessed Sunday,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

@sm19422486  @mi4090 

Yes indeed it is very disappointing & I find it hard to believe that they couldn't get a couple Calculators working in all this time Smiley Sad along with all the points we're losing... be nice if they'd automatically give every member credit for total of points available to earn but we've lost but as Marylin stated they don't really give anything. 

I've checked many not all nothing working so Thanks Marylin for posting this topic that by chance someone/ anyone has one work we all can know. 

I agree with your thoughts that this will cause upset with members although for myself I hate thought of losing all the blessings offered by R4G/Deluxe with quizzes and Deals but I'd not end my AARP membership over this or worse case scenario.... R4G ending because I support and find the other benefits AARP offers of which I use several  is worth the small membership fee.  I've always considered R4G to be bonus to membership but these last few weeks & the 2 other major messes in last month are seriously making me consider whether I want to invest all this time coming to site every day....its disheartening to feel this way.... time will tell & hopefully things get better real soon

Happy Sunday 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

Advised them calculations on quizzes dont work now 2mos. Lame non related email they didn't read my email properly. Geez 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

@sm19422486 

Good Morning,

I feel the same way, but Deluxe Rewards is to busy removing things to give something.  I hope it doesn't come to login points only, that would cause a lot of members to not renew memberships.

They need better IT personnel for the problem to still be ongoing at this point or this is intentionalSmiley Frustrated

Have a Blessed Sunday,

Marylin

Kudos
Views