Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing (12) R4G Monthly Calculators (Work & Retirement) when Logged In

Message 1 of 13

@mi4090 

No worries Marilyn 

You can see what posts folks do by clicking on their post name

I was assuming you were only missing 1 calculator quiz by your response when I was telling you I had a count of 23 of them can do. 

Also I did thank Andrew for posting pics in his reply to your asking about number of quizzes folks have so that you could see what quizzes he had... maybe that led to the confusion 

Hopefully its all going well now

Thanks

Ginger  : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@gm5271 

Good Morning Ginger,

Sorry, I thought I saw a reply message about a pic of me.  Mistake on my part!!  I thought you knew a trick or feature that would allow you to view other member accounts when you told me I was missing (1) Calculator.  Please disregard the misunderstanding and thanks for all your help!!

Have a Blessed DaySmiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@gm5271 

Good Morning Ginger,

Sorry, I thought I saw a reply message about a pic of me.  Mistake on my part!!  I thought you knew a trick or feature that would allow you to view other member accounts when you told me I was missing (1) Calculator.  Please disregard the misunderstanding and thank you for all your help!!

Have a Blessed DaySmiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@mi4090 wrote:

@gm5271 

Thanks for the informationSmiley Happy\

How are you able to see what surveys other people have taken and earned points for?  If I knew that trick I wouldn't have to ask questions about a lot of stuff.   How did u it a pic of me to send to Andrew? 

Have a Blessed Sunday!!

@mi4090 

Sorry excuse me I don't understand what your asking? 

I reread all the posts here and still have no clue? 🙃🤯

I can't tell what quizzes others take? 

I can only see what quizzes I am rewarded through the "My Rewards" page which shows all points I've earned and used. 

What trick are you referring to? 

What pic are you talking about? I've not sent any pics to anyone I post some on threads as lots of folks do but saw none on this thread 

Please explain your inquiry I'll do my best to answer. 

Look forward to hearing from you 

Ginger  ; )

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@mi4090 

I don't know whether the monthly tool "Are You Saving enough for Retirement?" gives points for both the English and Spanish version during the same calendar month.  I have looked over my point history and can't figure it out.  Both language versions show a completed R4G badge, but that doesn't mean that it gave me points for both.  Sorry, not much help.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

I agree that there should be a badge showing regardless; the calculator comes up without a badge and allows you to use it, but no points thus no badge.  Do the English & Spanish versions both reward points?

Thanks for inquiring, it's a mystery.  Asked AARPLynn about this Calculator and haven't heard back.  It's been a couple of days now.

Have a Blessed Sunday!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@gm5271 

Thanks for the informationSmiley Happy\

How are you able to see what surveys other people have taken and earned points for?  If I knew that trick I wouldn't have to ask questions about a lot of stuff.   How did u it a pic of me to send to Andrew? 

Have a Blessed Sunday!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

I am showing a badge (completed) down toward the middle of the page for the monthly tool: Are You Saving enough for Retirement?

Is it possible that you can get credit for the Spanish version and then the English version will not be available for that month?

Anyway, it seems that you should see a badge (completed or with points available listed). Smiley Frustrated

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@mi4090 

So you are only missing 1 now you have a Count of 22 showing ?

Have a beautiful weekend 

Ginger ;  ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@gm5271 

Thanks for inquiring; I still don't have a points banner at all for Calculator: Are You Saving enough for Retirement?  Mentioned it to Lynn AARP in Join the Discussion on this calculator that's currently being discussed.  I haven't received any feedback on the issueSmiley Sad

Kudos
Views