Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Love Rewards

Message 1 of 6

Ginger,

Loved your story & the earrings you got for your first deal.  Your story mimics mine so closely.  I tell my daughter that the AARP dailiy deal is the highlight of my day & something I look forward to each & every day.  Glad someone else shares my thoughts.

Smiles & Hugs to you, have a Blessed Day!

Janice

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@jl8385995 

Morning J

Nice to hear someone else found/finds joy in trying & being involved in Daily Deal everyday 

My story will label me as silly but here goes....I wanna share it cause it matters & I've personally told helpers it matters Smiley Sad

When I 1st used to try many years ago couldn't get deal to save my life back then couldn't do quizzes on my phone and can't stand spend day in office on PC so got away from trying but my issues back then brought me to this community seeking answers how get a deal.... well thank goodness they did major site overhaul few years ago made were could do quizzes on phone.... then I was hooked got to trying for deals then only could get a magazine then I finally felt like I got the understanding how fraud button reacted.... the 1st time got real deal was some gorgeous earrings

ssdanglehaloear_4.jpgMy 1st real dealI was so excited I was dancing around the house & boy they were so nice well worth $10 paid for em I was hooked for sure 

I'm crazy silly reckon with so few things in life to excite me it became my thing I even set up reminders to start going off b4 3 everyday & would try for deals didn't want see if get then released them back for others On my reminder bar I have list with pics & info of every deal I've gotten which some nice gifts for my kids & 2 times I've even tried while on road once pulled off road trying for deal till it went away & another got necklace while riding along now that had me excited 

I'm totally silly Yippee 

Also the Daily Deal led to my heavy involvement & time on our Community which is truly a blessing for this NC girl.... who is not fond of big change but what can you do when someone else holds the power....

But yes, as you say like a lottery and crazy as may be it has given me sense of accomplishment when get one really want. 

So indeed its really not good news that I'll lose having this to look forward to each day 

I've really loved it since they started showing next day deal day b4 unless magazines they stick around but knowing what try for I've arranged my life & schedule around being able try get deal really wanted. 

I certainly will miss it 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts I'm certain you are not as kooky as me but its nice to share the experience with another Thanks

Have a beautiful blessed weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

G, I also look forward to 3:00 PM each day for the daily deal.  Will miss doing, that if they change the way they were doing that.  It was exciting each day to see if I could get a deal, it was like winning the lottery when I could get a deal.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I really like the Daily Deal when it works...but that is kind of a backhanded compliment, huh, LOL?

The auctions have always been too high for my taste, since I first became aware that they existed.

So far, the ending of the Rewards for Good program has been a dud, with little information, little points only deals and, of course, the announcement of the loss of our rewards for good points.  The ending of the program is part of the program, just like the beginning of the program is part of the program.  Considering how the end of the Rewards for Good has been handled, I wonder how well the beginning of AARP Rewards will develop going forward.  Hmm, I didn't share as much love as I had hoped. Here are some hearts:  <3  <3  <3

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@jl8385995 

Me too J

Agree

I've gotten some great deals too all while was learning great things doing quizzes 

I'm certainly going to miss having Daily Deal at 3PM to try for & look forward to each day.... without it won't be the same they say will have floating deals not sure how that'll be?? It's a mystery 

Hoping for great things we will see but without Daily deal it'll be lacking to me

Enjoy your day 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Love Rewards

Message 6 of 6

I love the Rewards program.   Where can you get such great deals for points earned & a few dollars more.  I have gotten some great deals.  Hope the new program will be as good.

Kudos
Views
Replies