Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Listing of Points Earned and for what?

Message 1 of 4

@bjgreenhalgh  You are totally correct: you need to click on "Redeem My Rewards" before "My Rewards" shows. Somehow that line got deleted. Whoops!  I'm going to go in and put that line back, so that anyone who comes along can have the correct process in one post. Smiley Happy

The big thing is that you found the information you wanted. That's great. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Thank you, Epster.  I followed your instructions and it was slightly different for me becuase "My Rewards" does not show on my red bar until I click through "Redeem Points" - then it shows.  I found the listing.  I appreciate your help.  Thank you, again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi @bjgreenhalgh  Indeed, there is a listing of your account activity. It includes any points you've spent as well as the ones you've earned. As we each have individual accounts, the link for your account history is different than the link for mine. And since the recent redesign has our home addresses listed on the same page, I'm not going to take and post a screen shot of my page. Instead, I'll walk you through the navigation to your own account history. Smiley Happy

Go to your Rewards for Good account by clicking on "Rewards For Good" in the red bar at the top of your screen.

Click on "Redeem My Points". (In the center of the page)

Click on "My Rewards" within the red bar at the top of your screen.

Scroll down until you see "Recent Transactions".

Click on "View Transaction History" in the yellow box at the bottom of the page to expand the list of your account's recent activity.

Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Listing of Points Earned and for what?

Message 4 of 4

Is there a page that shows that activity of points earned - not just the total points at the top of the page?  For instance, a listing showing I earned XX number of points on X date for doing X?  If so, I cannot easily find it.  Maybe post a link?

Thanks

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies