AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I posted same code weeks ago that's now in Weekly Webletter

Message 1 of 2

LOL...Yes Ginger, you must be clairvoyant!  At first, I thought that I missed a promo code, so I entered it and got the reward.  You posted at the time that we should remember that we already received the points, so we shouldn't expect to get it twice (again showing your psychic abilities)!

Anyway, thanks for the reminder.

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I posted same code weeks ago that's now in Weekly Webletter

Message 2 of 2

@andrewtoo  @mi4090 

Hey just want to remind those that possibly read a post of mine couple weeks ago which in my post with Teri I'd guessed/figured ( still freaky to me) bonus code and realized wasn't what she was talking about but was valid code in future which is NOW

So if you enter WL19MOM from Weekly Webletter & it doesn't reward you points its most likely cause you entered it few weeks ago (I know Andrew and Marylin & couple others entered it then) 

I hope I've written this in an understandable way Sorry for creating the confusion or any issues 

Have a beautiful Mom's Day 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies