Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Many Weekly Points Did U Get After 4/20/19 Website Maintenance?

Message 1 of 5

@mi4090 

I cleared my cookies and then I couldn't post to the forum...LOL.  It totally forgot who I am.  Unfortunately, out of town and using relative comp.

I couldn't get it to recognize me again until clicking on a page gave an actual signon screen.

Yes, I received 20 points for each daily and 50 for signon yesterday.  Only 100 rather than 150 for fitbit points both today and yesterday.

I wasn't going to take daily or weekly today until things settle.  I use my own post at : https://community.aarp.org/t5/Rewards-for-Good/Earning-Points-Weekly-Tools-Available/m-p/2119307#M15... to knock out the weekly tools, assuming they still work.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@andrewtoo 

Hi,

Did clearing the Cache work?  How many points were you able to get for Weekly???  I got 525.  

Let me know, thanksSmiley Happy

Have a Great Easter!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@andrewtoo 

Clear your cache; I completed my weekly at 12:35a CST.

Let me know if it works; missing a weekly calculator, tell me how many you got?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@mi4090 

All that I am seeing is a banner for the rewards page and any page that needs a signon, like the accounts page, sweepstakes...It is kind of funny that that the Community Forums work; otherwise we would be dead in the water, indeed!

Site Under Maintenance

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How Many Weekly Points Did U Get After 4/20/19 Website Maintenance?

Message 5 of 5

Good Morning R4G WarriorsSmiley Happy,

I was curious how many points other members were able to get for Weekly activities today?  I do mine on the beginning of the week, I wasn't able to perform one of Spanish activities that I've been getting weekly points for today.  Lost 75 pts for this activity (i.e. Credit Card Payoff Calculator - Spanish Version)Smiley Mad

Point earning activities disappearing continuously; as I stated in my post "Bidding on Valuable Items", if a member wins an item that has an over 850,000 pt. bid...It's Once in a Lifetime!!

Please let me know how many points you accumulated for Weekly activities!!Smiley Happy

All responses would be greatly appreciated!!  

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Replies