Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hooray, Got an Administrative Adjustment for 4/20/19 Missing 65 Points:smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3

@andrewtoo 

I just stated I was missing points on Daily tools and login.  She said let me review ur history 4 that day & gave me the adjustment.

Everything worked fine for me on Easter, I started Wkly @ 1:42a CST...had 2 take couple of daily tools twice.  Problem with Wkly Spanish caculator, but got it today.  Call, I think they are expecting the calls.

Have a Great Day,

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hooray, Got an Administrative Adjustment for 4/20/19 Missing 65 Points:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 3

I'm glad you got your points @mi4090 !

I'm not going to waste the effort to call and explain what points I received and the points I should have received over the weekend.  Two days with 50 point signon and two days (so far) with only 100 point fitbit rewards (should have been 150) and 1/2 of daily tasks not even recorded at 20 points each (should have been 30) and the list goes on....

Advance notice of "Site Maintenance" (if they knew) would have been nice.  But, if they didn't know the would be down...

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hooray, Got an Administrative Adjustment for 4/20/19 Missing 65 Points:smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 3
Hello R4G Warriors, I phoned R4G (Cust Serv) and received my 65 missing points for 4/20/19 website maintenanceSmiley Happy Have a Great Day!!
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies