Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Historical info on your sweepstakes and auctions wins.

Message 1 of 6

@rp15681857 

Also have you checked your wife's Email Trash find the deleted email? 

: ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@rp15681857 

No doesn't have any type search I'm aware of but once you click on Drawn Sweeps you'll see

Screenshot_20190428-182953_Samsung Internet.jpgSweeps winners

If you have idea of date you can go to ones closed that date the list only shows current ones 

I suggest if you don't find on this page contacting R4G Customer Service  they may can look up find out for you

Good luck 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Yes, both unfortunately do not show which ones were won historically.  Auctions history is easy to filter - only see the ones that I won and redeemed points for, but not on sweepstakes - full of points but not win events. Even tried looking up specific dates and did not see a sweepstakes win event - only the use of the points to enter. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@rp15681857 

RP

You can also see closed Sweepstakes on tab next to Live & Upcoming 

My experience when won small gift card Once won when came back to site had large banner saying won & click to claim Also they will email you I believe you have 30 days 

Attaching screenshot of Closed Sweeps page You can see all the latest closed Sweeps Click on ones drawn it will show name list of winners hope this helps

Let's ask for help from @AARPTeri  see if she has more guidance 

Good luck

Screenshot_20190428-175741_Samsung Internet.jpgClosed Sweeps Tab

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@rp15681857 

Hey RP

You can see your activity points earned & spent in the Drop down menu Choose "My Rewards" Se attached screenshot 

Good luck hope y'all won 

Screenshot_20190428-175618_Samsung Internet.jpgTransaction List

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Historical info on your sweepstakes and auctions wins.

Message 6 of 6

I can find historical info on aucton wins easily, but not on sweepstakes wins.  I have my emails, but my wife deletes hers, so couldn't see what she had won and if she missed redeeming them. Any way to see sweepstakes wins?   Any reason we can't get a list of the "orders" made (auction, sweepstakes or merchandise/daily-deals)?

Kudos
Views
Replies