Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Happy to report the Calculators fixed

Message 1 of 10

@AARPTeri 

Good Morning Teri,

Thank you so much for clearing up the information in the email for me.  I received email the day after the calculators started working for me, thus the confusion with them being removed.

Thank you for respondingSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Hey @AARPTeri 

It seems misinformation was widespread this time around.  I understand that the 4 calculators are now working, but, Rewards for Good people really need to get on the same page when there is a problem; in light of @mi4090 's response received, and the following problem.

The comments under the BMI Calculator (see below) showed another administrative message that left some of us "scratching our heads".  And, @AARPCaroline did not respond to us about the points.

I certainly don't blame you, Teri, for the erroneous information, but this is the forum where we discuss Rewards for Good problems.  Yes, the problem is fixed, but it was handled in a way that was rather frustrating for users reading conflicting material.

Thanks so much,

Andrew

Image from the BMI calculator comments, last week:

1 From BMI Calc Comment.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@mi4090   I am sorry if it wasn't clear that I was answering your question earlier in this thread - the information you received is not correct, these were just fixed and will not be removed

What the email was refferring to was removing them from the Earn page until they were working properly.  When there is an issue with an article or quiz, we remove it from the earn page until it is fixed.  These are all now listed there again.

I hope this clarifies what that email meant. 

To reiterate we are not removing the quizzes listed.

Thank you.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@gm5271@andrewtoo 

Hello Ginger,

Since you are friends with @AARPTeri, could you ask her if the calculators she's referring to in this post are about to be removed.  I received an email on 5/6/19 from R4G Customer Service about the ticket I submitted concerning "No Banners for Calculator: Are you saving enough for retirement & Calculator: BMI (English & Spanish).  They replied that they are in the process of removing these (3) calculators from the points earning activities.

I took a screenshot of the email and posted it on the Community site, the post started with "Alert".  The post isn't appearing on my login or in latest post for me.  I believe it was deleted; can you see the post I did yesterday starting with "Alert"?  I asked @AARPTeri  to confirm this, but she never responds to any requests.

Let me know what you can find out and if we're losing (3) calculators.  It was weird to get the email and all my calculators were fixed on 5/5/19Smiley Surprised

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@AARPTeri 

Yippee yippee Teri🤗

Thanks for the information 

Hopefully no others will be misled by anyone

🥰🤗Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@mi4090   No that is not correct, these were just fixed and will not be removed.  I am not sure why you were told that, but will esclate internally to be sure this is not what users are told.

@gm5271  - Yes, your post is spot on!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@mi4090 

@AARPTeri 

Now wow

That certainly doesn't make sense that they'd fix them to remove them 

Possibly a mixup or someone at Customer service is?😱🤪🙃

Ginger 🤔🥰

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@AARPTeri 

Good Morning,

I just received an email from R4G Customer Service via Ticket# 190501-000080 stating that these calculators are in the process of being removed as points earning tools; is this information accurate?

Thanks for your help.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Heart @AARPTeri 

Thanks so much for all you do

You rock girl

Hope you had nice time at conference We missed ya

Thanks! 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies