Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Earned Points Not Adding to Total Points

Message 1 of 9
I just logged in using another search engine. Took the quiz again (the note in the left column did NOT say that I had already taken the quiz), and was NOT awarded the points; again. Yay!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

I just took the Veterans Day quiz, the black box appeared which said I'd earned 450 points, I clicked on the link to see the rewards had posted, and they had not.  (I always have a window open showing the points I have on hand before I take a quiz, just to make sure that new points actually are credited, so I'm absolutely positive that these 450 points I earned were NOT added to my points total.)

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

My partner also did not get her earned points added to her total, she lost about 450 points, as she entered a 150 promo code also that I did not.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Thanks for asking Epster. I started getting the earned points to add to the total points as normal on Oct. 17.  But nothing from Oct. 16 was ever added (not sure about the 75 pt login) but the 150 pt fitbit did not as well as the other 150 daily activity points. Drugs A-Z and Symptom Checker have not been working for 3 days now

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@tonyt840975  Have you been able to get those points?

This is the third day in a row in which the Symptom Checker and the Drugs A-Z Rewards for Good activities failed to award me points for completing them (a total of 90 points missing as of this moment).

And here's what I'm thinking: slowly but slowly, activities on the Tools and Apps page have stopped working or gone missing. It seems to me that at one point we were told that that page is no longer being maintained, so perhaps what has happened here is that some recent fix or update effectively killed those activities.  My guess.

I wonder if @AARPTeri can find the definitive answer for us.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
SAME HERE! I put in a 1000 promo code yesterday and it shows in my history but not added to total so I'm missing on bidding on an auction because of it.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Still unable to get the Tools to give up the points this morning.......I'm about done fooling with this rewards program, gotten on my last nerve, and for what a $5 gift card.....Not worth it!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@tonyt840975  Like you, I was unable to ge the Drugs A-Z or Symptom Checker to award points. They did perform searches, but I never got the points badge to go away, nor did I receive the points this morning. So I came back tonight to try again, thinking, maybe something was wrong with my Internet, or possibly the AARP system was overloaded. But they still refuse to give me the points tonight.

As to the lag in your points balance, I'm hoping this has self-corrected. Yes?

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Earned Points Not Adding to Total Points

Message 9 of 9

I did my usual daily points today. However, under "My Rewards" although it says I earned the points for each activity, my point total did not change and remains at what it was when I began. Anyone else experiencing this problem today.  Also I could not get Drugs A-Z or Symptom Checker to work

Kudos
Views
Replies