Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donate Double Points in July

Message 61 of 102

@d526139s 

Hey d5 Thanks so much for your donation... glad worked ok for you it is pretty simple when they have a banner 

Grateful we can donate again & we'll be able to in New Rewards program they say 

What are you trying to access R4G site on?  PC ? Phone? Tablet? Laptop? 

I use phone and Tablet (old days nothing worked on phone had use PC)

Also since I come to site everyday I leave the Earn Page & Rewards Page open on my internet site so easy access that way also have those 2 pages saved as pages this avoids my having go from AARP site 

If your on the R4G site its fairly easy to get around once click redeem or earn or enter Promo code 

Promo code was always on Top of PC & Tablet window 

On phone its in drop down menu where I also access my "My Rewards" Transaction page 

Just let us know & we'll try help you out 

Again thanks for your donation 

Have a blessed day! 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 102

Hi all! Yet I was finally able to donate points. Thanks to your suggestion.

I do have one request: this site is very unstable as it jumps up and down on the screen. Hopefully the new site will be more user-friendly. Also, I should not have to search all over the place to find things like where to enter promo code and send messages. For me the simpler is better. Anyway, I'm glad for a happy ending. Cheers

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 102

https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcjuly19

Yippee Yippee yippie 

Everyone

Here's the link

Also there's a banner on R4G Home Page 

You can donate 2000 points which equals a $20 donation to AARP Foundation which helps Seniors in many ways & its also tax Deductible just print copy of your receipt email or from checkout 

Thanks for your generosity 

Have a beautiful blessed Day! 

Happy 4th of July 

Gratefully 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donations increased!

Message 64 of 102

@AARPTeri 

Teri 

thanks so much Yippee 

Awesome to see that there is a Banner type on home page not just link in post

I did mine Saw only 2000 choice which great with me and hopefully be with others

We appreciate the increase and opportunity to help & give back 

Thanks again to all of you that made this possible 

Ginger :  )

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donate Points to Foundation - Please Increase Limit

Message 65 of 102

Hello @andrewtoo @gm5271 

I figured out the process, wish I'd read your email firstSmiley LOL  Discovered I had to enter (1) for number.  Glad I was able to donateSmiley Happy

This information and screenshot will be every helpful to these wishing to donate points to struggling seniors.

@gm5271 thanks for all your help yesterday.

Thanks Andrew for posting it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donations increased!

Message 66 of 102

Thank you @AARPTeri ,

I'm so pleased to be able to give points to the Foundation to support struggling seniors!!

I appreciate you for letting us know the increased donations are a goSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 102

There is now a link to donate 2,000 points per month to the Foundation (short of the at least 5,000 points I requested, and a "country mile" away from those who wanted to be able to donate all of their "expiring" Rewards for Good points to the AARP Foundation.) 

The link to the donation page is (as posted by @AARPTeri this afternoon):  https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcjuly19

Okay, if you have not completed a donation before now, then you might want to read on:

You are only able to donate a single amount of 2,000 points, no less, no more.  It doesn't seem intuitive, but the Quantity box for this contribution should be "1" representing one 2,000 point contribution. When you click add to cart it will show up in your shopping card and it is simple to complete the transaction because it doesn't make you prove that you are human 3 times to Checkout.

001 Donation2.JPG

Thanks for admin and member support for an increase in the Foundation donation limit.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Donations increased!

Message 68 of 102

As promised the increased donations is now live and available in the catalog! Thank you all for this suggestion you can now donate up to 2000 points!  Here is the link:  https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcjuly19

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 102

@andrewtoo @d526139s 

@mi4090

Hello there gang

Seems when they removed the Banner on June 26th due to limit being met- I was told met- They apparently weren't planning to have Donation Option Available anymore & eliminated Banner or whatever techs do to remove things....till we all requested having it & they said we'd get option back reckon someone is doing some restoring ??

Sandy states be available this afternoon which is not long from now 

I've asked if be a Banner on another thread Needs to have Banner VS Link only in post but if no Banner Smiley Sad We can work on keeping it at top of posts and readily available for members

Things are Wee bit frustrating 🤯 with everything

Hopefully soon we can donate 

Have a beautiful stress free day ! Thanks for your generosity 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 102

🤩OH HAPPY DAY! 😍

*REMOVED POST*

no waste reading See above post about Donation of Points 

Thanks! 

Kudos
Views