Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donate Points to Foundation - Please Increase Limit

Message 51 of 100

Good Morning @Laurie42010 

I have been replying to all threads on post about a larger points donation increase.  I'd love to give all my points to the foundationSmiley Happy  I don't know how the money conversion from the "lobby fund" works.

You should post your idea and direct it to management, it may be a solution to get all the points members have earned donated.  If nothing else, maybe we can get opportunity to donate again at the end of July with an increase of 10,000 points before they are gone.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 100

It's too bad they won't allow us to donate all of our points, which is what I tried to do when I first started collecting my points.  If only they would use the money conversion from the "lobby funds" they use?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 100

@andrewtoo 

Andrew your post will be every helpful to members trying to donate points and @gm5271 Ginger is right about you being a tech hero, but I think you both are tech wizardsSmiley Happy

It would be great if we are allowed to donate at least 10,000 points at the end of the month after point earning activities end.  We can at least get an additional opportunity to do good before the points disappear @AARPTeri .

This would be greatly appreciated, and going out with a BANG!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donate Double Points in July

Message 54 of 100

Good Morning @d526139s 

Donna the link to donate cash is on just about every screen you open in R4G.  Ginger has posted a pic of the link before; I'm on my computer and taking a screenshot will display to much info on my device. 

It's the big yellow button on the red banner across top of page that says Donate.  It's appearing at the top of on this screen to reply to post.This will allow you to donate Cash on a 24/7 basis.

I'm sure it'll be posted again by someone for you.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 100

Good morning Ginger

I'm using my phone. I have a tablet but, it's an old model that's terribly slow. Looking for a new one but I'm waiting for any upcoming sales to try and get a good price.  On the AARP page, it blanks out then reappears while scrolling up when looking for a different article which drives me nuts. 

It would be easier if the donate page allow you to donate cash or points  no

Hide & seek menus. Regards, Donna

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 100

I forgot to ask. Will we be starting from scratch with zero points or, can we carry over balances? Please advise thanks 😊

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 100

DELETED

Had double entry of post?¿?

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 100

@andrewtoo 

Andrew..... whoo whoo you Rock 👨‍💻 you are our tech hero 

Thanks for your awesome post will help everyone and be great benefit to 1st timers 

Yes I agree wish could've been more so my points don't end up in the R4G graveyard 

Haven't done my monthly quizzes yet glad to read not many issues with them

Will do & rack up those points cause several helpers make it sound like some goodies coming before this all ends we may need some points for that possible fun 

Thanks again awesome job as always 

@mi4090 

Marylin your very welcome wish could've helped you more .... now you've had the experience your all set for future ones. 

Have a beautiful evening 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 100

@d526139s 

Hey d5 Thanks so much for your donation... glad worked ok for you it is pretty simple when they have a banner 

Grateful we can donate again & we'll be able to in New Rewards program they say 

What are you trying to access R4G site on?  PC ? Phone? Tablet? Laptop? 

I use phone and Tablet (old days nothing worked on phone had use PC)

Also since I come to site everyday I leave the Earn Page & Rewards Page open on my internet site so easy access that way also have those 2 pages saved as pages this avoids my having go from AARP site 

If your on the R4G site its fairly easy to get around once click redeem or earn or enter Promo code 

Promo code was always on Top of PC & Tablet window 

On phone its in drop down menu where I also access my "My Rewards" Transaction page 

Just let us know & we'll try help you out 

Again thanks for your donation 

Have a blessed day! 

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 100

Hi all! Yet I was finally able to donate points. Thanks to your suggestion.

I do have one request: this site is very unstable as it jumps up and down on the screen. Hopefully the new site will be more user-friendly. Also, I should not have to search all over the place to find things like where to enter promo code and send messages. For me the simpler is better. Anyway, I'm glad for a happy ending. Cheers

Kudos
Views