When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is this a new low for the daily deal?

Message 1 of 58

@bo5614 

Hi just posted another post below check it out 

Start tapping before 3 PM just as other posted its luck & timing & for me patience 

If something really want I will hang around because it'll always have a couple pop up again 

It'll only stay in cart 20 minutes various reasons I've always seen it pop up later 

I got one at 3:24 & 3:47 & also gotten earlier times Most always I'm available to try & spend time takes get if I saw preview which we didn't used to know till 15 before 3 what trying for

I have 2 reminders set in my phone notifying me at 10 minutes till & 5 minutes till got to get online and be signed in and already to go 

Go earlier tap early & constantly 

Good luck

Ginger  : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 58

@RamonaB53 

Hey Ramona 

There's 100's of thousands or more trying for these deals 

So this is how I do 

I start tapping button when online onsite clock is at 45 seconds before 3PM 

The site clock is minute faster than my phone time

I've gotten many nice items through years lately been not much of my interest but way goes cause they try offer items for many tastes and needs... enjoyed what got last month

So suggest trying my way don't wait for it be time start tapping earlier you'll get a deal & if in cart without fraud button tap bottom bar not top for go checkout it'll take 2-3 times doing fraud but it'll work 

Good Luck  

Excited to hear you get deal

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 58

Getting the deal is pure luck, coupled with extremely good timing!

A.. there are only a FEW / HANDFULL of winners of the deal... yet.. the deal is offered nationwide to Millions of people.  Just sheer numbers, should indicate to you that the odds of hitting the deal are NOT in your favor.

B.. yes.. the website design for getting the deal is very flawed, cumbersome and error prone, further exacerbating the situation.

All, we can do, is try anyway!   I actually won one about 4 years ago.  It ended up being a gas card, of a company that does not do business in Missouri!  Go Figure!  I gave it to someone I knew would be traveling to a state that did to business with that gas station.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 58

Every day I set my alarm for 2:58 and go to the site. I wait with my finger on the button. At exactly go time I keep hitting relentlessly "add to cart" over and over. But it's sold out. I don't understand how it could be. Do others have an advantage? 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 58

No kidding, Its a freaking joke, that they cant better organize it for people in areas at differnt times. Its impossible. I'm was right there ready to click when it becomes "available", but as soon as it does, and I click on it, it says they are all gone already. How the hell is that??  I am going to compaing to BBB and everyone I can to see how they can do this to people. Its total crap. 

FAKE FAKE FAKE . i DONT KNOW WHY I AM EVEN STILL A **bleep** MEMBER ! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ANYWAY? CERTAINLY NOT THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR POINTS FOR ANYTHING.   IM DONE!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 6 of 58

I found it! Thank you :-)

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 58

@carlgwine @em3043 

Please check this topic thread for alot of info to help you find Daily Deal page

"NO MORE DAILY DEAL?"

Good luck  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 58

@em3043 

Hi EM 

Sorry your not finding Daily Deal page there are recent posts regarding that here, please check those out 

Also about your not getting Emails( I have posted about this) which R4G always has a promo and The Webletter Weekly Newsletter does also I've always gotten my R4G emails to my most used email but no matter what tried on my end plus contacting Customer service didn't help I decided to sign up for all newsletters to less used email address & now get all the newsletters & promo codes Hope this helps Search my other posts have pics and more detail about this. 

Good luck! 

Happy St Patty Day ☘

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 58

I am still able to find the Daily Deal, but I am not getting emails from AARP, and I haven't seen a promo code in a while.  I don't know what is going on.  Good luck to you.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 58

What happened to the Daily Deal?  Is is posted somewhere else/  How can I find it?  Maybe It's time for me to just not bother any longer.

Kudos
Views