Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 21 of 92

Hello @CathyP728079 ,

I haven't had the problem that you're experiencing with Item not Adding to CartSmiley Sad  I'm sure you've cleared Cache and tried it with a different browser; just thought I'd mention.  My problem with the deal is "All Items In Cart" doesn't matter if I'm clicking 5 minutes before 3p or not.

I hope you can get some "deals" before the end.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 92

The reality is, there are only a small hand full of the daily deals actually available, yet there are hundreds of thousands of people nation wide clicking the BUY button.  The odds of actually getting the deal is quite small... but still, a chance... so all you can do it keep trying...  If you are very lucky, you will get one.  But it is for sure, not a for sure deal!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 92

I have seen the daily deal when it says items still available, but when I click on the icon to get it, it never shows up in my cart.  Even after I've clicked a few times.  And it still says items available.  Any help on why that is happening?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 92

Hello @d483803d ,

You can go to the Rewards Catalog, then click on Merchandise, the 1st option is Daily Deal.  Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day, 

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 92

You're right. Most of the time I don't even get the link to see what it is.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 92

@dspurlock62 

Hello DSpurlock,

You're right, I always get "All Items in Carts"Smiley Sad

@bo5614 

Hello Bo,

It's so sad that the Daily Deal has so many problems for members.  You're doing better than thousands of others who immediately get "All Items in Carts"Smiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 92

The daily deal is a joke! How can it go from 'starts in 1 sec' to immediately 'all items in carts'?

what a waste of everyones time. Is it just a ploy to get the website activity up? if the new so call 'rewards' program is the same, why even bother?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is this a new low for the daily deal?

Message 28 of 92

@pd25661280 

@RamonaB53 

@SabrinaB556439 

Hey there

Sorry y'all are having such a tough time with Daily Deal I agree with others don't think contacting Customer Service will help or do anything 

I'm living proof that you actually do/can receive Daily Deals in mail  I've gotten some so not a scam although I don't try for every deal not all interest me which creates balance and most times I don't bother with trying for E Gift Cards (prefer actual cards) free with points there are so many trying for I have gotten Amazon one b4 

Also I've waited around for them pop back up got one at 3:47 PM  & strangely today's deal is still available at 2AM & its jewelry not a magazine... all can say is I start tapping when countdown is at 40-45 seconds and don't stop till get deal or minutes after then watch& wait for popup 

I wish you luck on getting before R4G ends

I personally will miss having the 3PM Deal to look forward to & try for but they say its changing be a floating deal whatever that means maybe y'all will have better luck then???

Good luck 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 92

I have NEVER gotten a daily deal or any of the other prizes.  It is not from lack of trying. If AARP would post how many of the item they have available for the daily deal, it would alleviate a lot of frustration. I wouldn't even bother to try if they said there were 4 available and a million people trying to get the item!  I find it hard to believe that it sells out before it even starts! Today when I  clicked on it immediately said it was sold out!  Who exactly checks them out to make sure they do what they say they do?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 92

I totally agree with you. They need to figure something else out or some other way to do this. Sometimes I feel like it's one in 1 billion chance you can even get it. I've also contacted them it doesn't do any good. They should set a certain time frame for the first half letters of the alphabet of the customers last name, and then later for the second half or something i.e. (last name begins with A-L )and  then M-Z at different times or Different  days of the week.!! Anything else but the way they do it would work.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views