Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals

Message 1 of 66

@gm5271 

Thanks Ginger, pressed wrong nameSmiley WinkI

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

@mi4090 

Marylin Hi

Think you meant to tag 

@gs81194125  & not me 

She's who posted about 2 wins 

You can edit your post and change to her thanks

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

Hello @gs81194125 

Right it can be done, and it is difficult. Congrats on your (2) winsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@gs81194125 

Hello there gs... your 1st post to our community 

Welcome its great to have you here... hope to see you again 

Congrats on your Daily Deals  that's awesome May you get more before they end 

Happy Friday 13th & weekend 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

It is not fake but is hard to win. However, I won a CVS and Duncan Donut card within the last few week and I am on my laptop.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@al45009948 

Congrats! Congrats AL

That's awesome news

Glad worked for you.... I've noticed in these last few weeks in addition to checking the Fraud button everytime you also have to do verify windows(check all cars/ signs / crosswalks/ buses and such) which can be bit frustrating 1 day I had to do 5 different things but keep doing cause will eventually get the deal to go to checkout

Hope your able to get some more deals

Also FYI there's no limit to amount of Daily Deals & Sweepstakes you can win as many as available 

Good Luck

Have a beautiful Labor Day weekend 

Ginger : )

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

Congratulations @al45009948 ,

Glad you won a Daily DealSmiley Happy  I've only won (2) $5 cards thru R4G in (4) years as a memberSmiley Sad  

The first win for $5 card in Auction, took almost all my points, and won (1) $5 card in a Daily Deal.

It's sad to me that after all that struggling for years to get points, I now get nothing for my time in the programSmiley Sad

I'm very disappointed!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

Guess what, I finally won a Daily Deal. I had a hard time getting it to work. I opened my email and it sent me to the site. I was able to get it in my cart and then it wanted me to verify but it wouldn't move so I opened it up in Edge and it started to work. Finally finished. Then it showed me my old shipping address, which was wrong. Now I have to wait 3 days to hear back from them. First I tried calling but they had me on hold for about 30 minutes. Now if I can just win a big Sweepstakes ilI' be happy. They'll probably tell me I've won too many times this month lol

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@al45009948 

Hey Al 

I've always used my Phone Note 8 If item really want will also use my tablet but most times just my phone

Years ago b4 updates I couldn't do quizzes or anything on phone till they setup for mobile

I've posted numerous posts about info on getting Daily Deal if interested read those 

I've gotten many nice items through years The "freebie" points only Gift Cards are tough as thousands+ are trying for those 

Good luck 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

@al45009948 

Hello Al,

I don't know, and no official word from Management.  But I believe very few for thousands of members tryingSmiley Sad  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views