Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals

Message 11 of 66

Does anyone know how many gift cards are available in these Daily Deals? IvI' never been able to get anything. Always sold out. I guess using my phone isn't the right thing to use. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 66

@vdancy 

Hello Ronky,

I've won a "Daily Deal" Smiley Happy  It can be done, that's a good idea to know who's winning them and how often.  There should have been a limit placed on them years ago, but not nowSmiley Happy

Dash to get rid of points and get something before it's over.

Have a Blessed Day,

Maryl.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 66

@vdancy 

Hey its real .... not a scam

As Hokie states the Freebies are tough I've gotten many Daily Deals[jewelry & products & couple Freebies gift card] Today I watched & was tapping till 3:47 when it changeover to Tomorrow Best Buy Card 

Popped up 3 times for me but still didn't get Got Amazon card the other day within 1st minute 

Its a matter of luck and patience.... personally I start tapping when there's 40 seconds on countdown if wait till it lights up seems always be too late 

Good Luck  & Enjoy while you can been told no longer be 3PM Daily Deal in new program I'm going to miss the challenge & joy when do get a deal 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 66

@vdancy   This is what happened to me two previous days in the past week.  Today the third time was the charm and I got it.  It is not fake, just hard to win as so many are trying.   We have been told there are millions of members.  I don't know how many try for the daily deal but I imagine it's a lot now that folks are trying to unload points.   There's always a crush for the gift cards anyway.   

I think the faster one's internet connection is the better chance to win the daily deal.   

I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 66

I have been sitting a wk at 2:59 and when light comes on I click. It reads "ALL CARTS ARE FULL:."

This is impossible. I have called and told that because so many members it happens. I have a question? How many members are there? How many gifts are there? Great thought to get the Seniors juices running from maybe 2:00 until 3:30, but the payoff is awful. Some may be so upset,start believing it's fake.

Please, maybe you can give some Intials and states of winners, you know just to prove or convinct the Daily Deal is on the Up and Up. Thanks  Ronky.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 66

@andrewtoo 

Andrew glad you got one.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 66

@mi4090 

That problem was so odd.  Customer Service verified that my shipping address was already in the system properly.  However, I was stuck on this screen until my card expired.

It is nice that they have enough cards available to get one in my cart, but, the site can't handle the volume.  When I described my issue to customer service, she told me the volume of members trying to buy the daily deal was the problem with my purchase; She said that I didn't need to change my address or anything and that it should be able to check out normally, without all the volume.  The one time courtesy didn't seem appropriate because I didn't do anything wrong.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 66

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

I agree, I'd also like to get a $5 Walgreen's Courtesy card for the system issues.

Continuous problems with getting "Daily Deal"Smiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 66

Customer Service will submit a ticket as a ONE TIME COURTESY, and I should get a card.  One time courtesy and it is because of Rewards for Goods' lousy programing...pfft!

@andrewtoo wrote:

@AARPTeri 

Will not let me checkout.  It seems to have forgotten my address.  I enter the address information, press the additional info button and it goes nowhere.  In fact, the screen makes me re-enter the information each time I try...This is really frustrating.  I have tried to get to Customer Service on 888-842-2891 (have the number memorized, God forbid!), on hold...

001 Shipping Address.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 66

@AARPTeri 

Will not let me checkout.  It seems to have forgotten my address.  I enter the address information, press the additional info button and it goes nowhere.  In fact, the screen makes me re-enter the information each time I try...This is really frustrating.  I have tried to get to Customer Service on 888-842-2891 (have the number memorized, God forbid!), on hold...

001 Shipping Address.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views