Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals coming! 3 days of points only deals!

Message 11 of 15

@AARPTeri 

Hi Teri 

As I'm an avid watcher/participant of Daily Deals I've noticed things hanging around longer than normal which I felt the amounts had been increased & y'all must be cleaning house.... jewelry lasting 19 hours was wild ...so that's all good to know BUT

I do agree with @andrewtoo 

When you 1st made announcement of this big change.... it indeed sounded like y'all were going to add things to the purchasing catalog we could get for more points & less money

Also $5 cards for places your choosing not so great

Nike / BP  / CVS ok maybe some can use these but certainly not myself

So is this what's the great things coming? Or Are y'all going to add deals to catalog we can purchase? 

AND I agree with @valeriov52121  Where are the Sweepstakes Yes got some nice increases 10 winners of $2000 is nice But are Sweeps ending this month? Are we going be able to still enter Sweeps after no longer earning points July 25th? Also she has nice idea of allowing more than 50 entries per Sweeps be great to make happen So can you work on making that and these things of our concerns happen? 

Appreciate all your help

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

@AARPTeri 

"There are more items in the catalog that you can redeem using points only."

"The catalog has been stocked in anticipation of the announcement and there will be plenty of options for you to choose from before Rewards for Good ends and AARP Rewards begins."

Is this the spectacular points only deals that Admin's have been squealing about since the June 26th "exciting news" announcement?  Hope not...I would have trouble even giving away that Nike card to someone that I know personally.  Still only $5 gift cards.  No need for exclaimation points that I see.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

Hi Teri , thank you for finally increase the daily deal quantities available !

I would like to express my opinion about the BIG SWITCH coming up on september from R4G to AARP REWARDS ....I calculate even if i enter every sweeps daily i still going to lose about 450 K points : NOT FAIR AT ALL !!!!

Why we have a daily limits of 50 entries for sweeps ?

Why not making unlimited for this transition period so everybody could actually use all their points ?

Why not give us MORE sweeps to go for it ( not just 6 ) ?

Why not switching the points from R4G to AARP REWARDS some how to make fair for all of us ?

And the auctions ? Betting 300K-500K to win $ 5 card ....JUST ABSURD !!!!

Why not be able to donate more than 2000 points monthly to AARP FOUNDATION ?

Very disappointing and NOT FAIR.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

@AARPTeri   Thanks for letting us know there will be additional quantities.  Keep those gift card Daily Deals coming.  

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Daily Deals coming! 3 days of points only deals!

Message 15 of 15

Hey R4G community

Happy Tuesday.  We thought we would share some upcoming deals and let you know that we have also increased the daily deal quantities!

Today 7/9

$5 Nike e-Gift Card

Wednesday 7/10

$5 BP Gift Card

Thursday 7/11

$5 CVS e-Gift Card

Good luck to you all!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies