Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deal

Message 1 of 11

@DonnaI729360 

Yes Donna

I spent time yesterday reading all the details of changes that you can access by link in Community Helpers posts or R4G email

Its truly sad 

I will miss it all but reckon grateful while had it... fun while it lasts

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Ginger,

you are right. We will lose ALL our points too and that is the worst. Why cant they roll over? Oh well, nice while we had it.

Donna

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@DonnaI729360 

@RussellP197074 

Russell glad you got you a Daily Deal

Donna reckon they won't be fixing anything cause we'll no longer have a 3PM Daily Deal & since losing points don't think new way will work anything like it has in past 

Yes at times it was freaky acting but really nice when you could get a deal I've gotten some really nice things thru years and going to miss having it to look forward to each day

Don't think "floating deal" throughout day be anything like we've had 

Enjoy and get what you can while it lasts

Good luck 

Ginger :  ) 

PS: I'll even miss all the posts and issues program has had and connections with folks made here 🙁☻

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

I came back around 3:30 and it seemed to be working but they were all in carts.  One opened up and I was able to get one.  I hope the DD stays as nice as it has been when they go to having it throughout the day with the new system that is coming.  I use a lot of the $5 gift cards.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

They really need to fix it. There must be alot of people trying but that is to be expected so they

need to be prepared for that. PLEASE AARP fix that. Very very frustrating.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Yesterday's daily deal of the Panera bread gift certificate was a rip off cause I was in the count down and then when I clicked it on to get it it disappeared on me? Why?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@DonnaI729360 

@8591tr 

Hey Donna & 859

Sorry y'all were having issues

I wasn't around site yesterday so not aware what was happening

Hope it got back online and y'all were able try get

Good luck

Enjoy your day

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Same here...I've been trying also won't load or nothing there.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

It is VERY upseting. I have been trying since 3 now 3:15 and it still wont load or it loads and has NOTHING there. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@DonnaI729360 

Morning Donna

Sorry you were also having issues yesterday I was also trying at 3 couldn't get any R4G pages to load at that time

Community helper Vicki did post they were aware pages loading slowly

So I hope you will give it another try.... the Gift Cards are always tough so many trying I did see at 5pm site was working & folks were able get the deal.... The site is far from perfect but you can get deals I've gotten a few although I'm not surprised issues happening yesterday cause with all the Issues with All the Calculators not working can't earn monthly & weekly points ... helper Teri posted they working on just checked still not working who knows they who were/are working on most likely caused kink in system yesterday 

Like said Try again & know this if don't get at 3 keep watch more always pop up again I got deal at 3:47 once. 

Today and tomorrow offering gift cards maybe you'll get one if not maybe a nice product on another day which I've loved all I've gotten & really good prices. 

Good luck Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger  :  )

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views