Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: re: Credit where credit's due

Message 1 of 5

@andrewtoo 

Andrew indeed

The Travel Sweeps was a nice bonus in the Travel email & getting to try win daily a $50 gift card and earn entries by doing questionnaire along with some great traveling tips really is neato : ) 

PS: We can hope they'll go back to more winners cause sure was nice having the increase.

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

re: Credit where credit's due

Message 2 of 5

Well, right now, it looks like 30 winners per 50 point/day sweepstakes may be short lived.

The "Upcoming Sweepstakes" tab shows that we are going back to 20 winners of these sweepstakes on 3/25/19 and going forward.  Actually, I had checked a few days or a week ago and it was showing 40 winners per sweepstakes beginning on 3/25/19.  I was getting excited!  I was about to post to this topic about it going up to 40 winners and join the praise of Rewards for Good, but saw the change to 20 winners this morning.

On the other hand, the "More Money in March" and " Multi Cash Giveaway" (100 pt/day) featured sweepstakes ending 3/31/19 look really nice in comparison to what we have seen for sweepstakes for the past few months.

Oh, I hope you guys have seen the AARP "Elevate Your Escape $5,000 Travel Sweepstakes" (no points) required at https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/leisure-activities/sweeps/

It started on March 1st and ends April 30, so there is plenty of time to enter, repeatedly. :-)

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Credit where credit's due

Message 3 of 5

Ah, but you see, our well reasoned complaints are valuable. I believe users have asked that there be more winners some 2 dozen or so times. (In the last 3ish years)

So this is me standing and applauding you for kindly posting your hopes and dreams for R4G.  Heart

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Credit where credit's due

Message 4 of 5

@ab1695 

Hey Ab Yahoo Yippie 

That's awesome praises as you said where Credit is due 

Also if you look at the upcoming Sweeps they have a $5K cash prize(never seen b4) also giving 5 folks chance to win $1000 each vs only 1 and other great offers

Also I like the new retailers they've added to the bunch 

Yippie AARP for making us Smile : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Credit where credit's due

Message 5 of 5

I know I complain a lot about R4G -- let's see your shocked faces, everyone! -- but this time, the Powers That Be have gone in the good direction. They's raised the number of winners for each of the sweepstakes from 20 to 30 winners. It might be a relatively small improvement (although it IS a 50 percent increase!), but it's away from the dark side. And that makes me smile (shocked faces again!).

Kudos
Views
Replies