From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Community Managers: When Will We Lose our Points, Last Day to Use or Lose and Advance Notice?

Message 1 of 5

Hello @ds55008499 

I'm outraged about everything that's happening, but what can you do but complain here.  AARP knows they are going to lose hundreds of thousands of members, they are offering (2) year memberships for $20 on Facebook.  Check out AMAC!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Community Managers: When Will We Lose our Points, Last Day to Use or Lose and Advance Notice?

Message 2 of 5

I think it is shameful that people that have been accumulating points for years will lose them! It's bad enough that there are NO good deals to use the points on, or that the deals are used up less than a second after they are posted, but why should I lose all the time I spent earning points? Why do I not hear more outrage from AARP  members?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Thanks @sandy I appreciate you posting this information.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hello @mi4090, you have until mid-September to spend down your points.   I hope this helps answer your question.

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Community Managers: When Will We Lose our Points, Last Day to Use or Lose and Advance Notice?

Message 5 of 5

@AARPTeri @AARPBriana @AARPCarlaS @AARPJodeeR @JoyceK12 @sandy 

Good Morning Valued Community Managers/Administration,

Could we get some information concerning the length of time remaining to use or lose the points and ability to bid or enter sweeps? 

Do we have until the end of August or the middle of September before the new AARP Rewards begins to use the points.  I saw a post about this being the last week.  Could you please give us a date.

This is a simple question and should have an easy answer.  Members do deserve this information as a gesture of good faith from AARP with some advance notice before losing everything.

Thanks so much Ladies for the answer in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies