Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Redeem Rewards page today

Message 1 of 21

@gm5271Hey Ginger, great to see you again, too! (We have to stop meeting like this, lol!)  I'm doing well, thanks, and hope you are too. We've had a few nice Spring days and looking forward to a lot more!

Charlie

choochoochas
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@christy1457 

Hi there Christy Sorry to hear your having issues i've not had any issues

I got Daily Deal 3/17 with no issues and already received it

Also i've noticed no bad activity on CC I use on R4G site 

Will keep and eye out

Hope things get better for you soon

@chas0501 

Hi there Charles great to see you again Hope life treating you wonderful 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@christy1457,

This does sound worrisome; however, I have had no problems this week either logging on to my account or ordering.  My last order was a DD on Monday 3/18, and it went through okay and actually arrived in 3 days.  But thanks for the heads-up---I will be on high alert and will repost anything that doesn't seem right.  Has anyone else reading this had any problems?

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

Has the Whole Rewards for Good system been hacked. Severl members have been locked out of thier accounts this past week. When you call the number that is listed when you try to log in they ask your mane and phone number, but no other information is forth comming. today I read a post that someones CC was used and the only place he uses it is the Rewards for Good website. This is getting more interesting as the days go on. Can someone besides me feel identity theft possibilities.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@chas0501 

Charlie yes indeed when a good thing happening be great to connect & indeed we all brought attention to the issue 

Wish you luck with getting a Daily Deal i've gotten a few and they were nice and good deals 

Even won 2 Sweepstakes gift cards $10 & $15 ....but getting anything is a blessing 

Tomorrow is a magazine so hopefully it'll be something great for you day after

: ) Ginger 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

@gm5271, Ginger, yes, it was up just b4 the DD (although I did not try for it).  It was great meeting you and all the others!  I'm sure our team effort helped to expedite the restoration.  Hope we will have a chance to talk again (when it's not because of a problem)......But jeez---let me win a daily deal gift card every now and then, lol!  Charlie

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

@VoyagerVicki YIPPIE YIPPIE THANKS! a bunch glad to find site working again appreciate your help and commitment to our community You rock 🤩

@chas0501 @mm7131903 @andrewtoo @sm19422486 

Yippie yippie hope was up b4 Daily Deal?¿ see its changed to tomorrow's deal 

Nice & grateful for new contacts met in this thread(Charles, MM & thanks to SM who brought attention to the issue) & always grateful for Andrew faithful & on time helpful poster ... hope to meet  up with all again

Have a beautiful weekend ! 

🙃😍Ginger  :; ) 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

Yes, the Catalog is back up now. You're all up on it--beating me to the announcement. Again, sorry for the downtime inconvenience.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

OK---It looks like we're back!!  Thank  you Vicki and the tech team for your prompt repair!!!

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Rewards page today

Message 10 of 21

Hey @gm5271 

Ginger, thanks for sharing the image you posted!  I really don't like how it looks, so, because you posted that image, I am not going to try to sign in until I hear the coast is clear from @VoyagerVicki or at least a few of you guys. 

Maybe I have seen that sign-in flash on the screen after refreshing the Rewards page (but it would just immediately disappear, followed by a rotating red circle of dots, and then the Rewards page would come up.)  I don't recall ever actually having to fill in that sign-in screen to get my Rewards page to refresh.  However, as I mentioned, it looks too strange and may have nothing to do with the screen I thought that I have seen before at all.  I have my password saved for AARP on my laptop and I would hate to give it to a hacker by signing into a hijacked sign-in screen.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views