Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Redeem Rewards page today

Message 11 of 21

@VoyagerVicki 

Whooowho Vicki while I was typing a reply you posted

Hate site down Smiley Sad hope nothing major but its good to hear from you to confirm working on  hopefully be done b4 Daily Deal time.  

Appreciate your response and help have a beautiful day! 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

@chas0501 

Hi Charlie nice to meet you 

Yes I'm Ginger I'm in NC so don't think locations are causing issue

A few times and just moments ago checked the page saw the wallet Daily Deal but only brief second back to jumping around

Haven't heard from any Admins maybe soon they'll respond and give us a heads up about what going on. . I'm grateful didn't desire the daily deal offered today but feel certain it'll cause some upset if folks can't try and get it... as times in past when page got stuck and such couldn't get deals not good for morale of our community. Hope it is fixed before 3 couple hours to go. 

It concerns me the weird sign in page mine didn't autofill anything but either way its an unseen/unknown page. May be possible they are doing some type update reckon only time will tell. 

We're having a heat wave here today been warm week hope to get outside later & enjoy 

Hope your area has warmed up and not as cold as been 

Been very extreme cold/winter season.... looking forward to Spring   : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

Yes, the Rewards for Good Catalog site (rewards.aarp.org) is down. Our tech department is looking into it. I will post a notice here as soon as it is back up. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

Having the same problem...

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

Hi, gm5271 (Ginger?), When I starting logging on this morning, I got as far as the page showing my points total, so I thought it was fixed...but then it went haywire and landed on that red-bordered login page (which I've never seen before).  Plus the fields were auto-filled with my wrong username and password, which makes it even more suspicious.  I was able to take the Eye-Q quiz, but there were no pop-ups about points, and none were posted.  So the issue seems to be when moving from the AARP website to the r4g site.  I'm in New Jersey, but that probably isn't relevant.  Hope you have a great day also!   Charlie

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@chas0501 

Wow wasn't aware been since last night.... that's concerning 

Yes issue on redeem section

I did couple quizzes that worked

As you can see I posted for help from Teri & Vicky 

I also sent a private message to Teri so hopefully we'll hear something soon and it'll get fixed i'm just hoping not some sort of hack since was bringing up strange sign on page you mentioned and I put pic of which is really strange 

Thanks for posting so we know not just affecting few of us 

Enjoy your day !  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

Same problem here.   Started last night (2/6/19).  Tried on both my desktop and smartphone.  Just jumps all over the place and finally lands on "Secure Member Login---we are unable to log you in at this time..."  I have not yet called Customer Service as it seems like a system-wide issue.

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

@VoyagerVicki 

@AARPTeri 

HELP HELP HELP 

THANKS THANKS : ) 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Rewards page today

Message 19 of 21
Same here, I have rebooted everything.....no luck. Glad to know its not on my end and its another AARP thing. Maybe it will get corrected soon.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot get on Rewards page today

Message 20 of 21

@sm19422486 

YES YES it's a mess totally wacky 

Tried Phone then tablet both same issues also did restart didn't help tried several ways to get to site the main page would pop up but everything jerking and blinking won't go pass main page then if watch it jerking it was bringing up a strange looking sign in page (going attempt attach screenshot of it) I've never seen before 

Has R4G page been hacked? 

The Earn page and quizzes are working not sure if will reward points since the Redeem area of site not working

@Teri ARE YOU AWARE? CAN YOU HELP US? PROVIDE ANY INFO? THANKS Screenshot_20190207-084125_Samsung Internet.jpgWeird sign in page coming up?

Kudos
Views