Today, 1 in 7 Seniors Live in Poverty -- AARP Foundation is Fighting to End Senior Poverty. Read More.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Re: Cannot bid on R4G Featured Auctions

Message 1 of 3

@AARPTeri  Yes, I am positive I am logged in.  If I click 'details' on any of the auctions listed below the 'Featured Auctions', I can bid.  It is when I click on the 'Featured Auction' detail tab that I just return to the same page.  The 'Featured Auction' I was interested in bidding on was the $25 Kohl's gift card which has 19 hours 41 minutes remaining as I write this.  There is no Kohl's listed below the featured auctions.  In fact, when I click 'details' in any of the 'Featured Auctions' nothing happens except I am taken back to the screen I was on previously.  Again, if I want to bid on any of the non-featured auctions, I can do so.

Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Re: Cannot bid on R4G Featured Auctions

Message 2 of 3

@k380494p  I just walked through the process and was able to get to the bid placement point.  Are you sure you are logged in?  Can you try in another browser to see if it will work for you?

Also additional information like the browser you are using with the error would be helpful.  Anyone else seeing this right now?

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Cannot bid on R4G Featured Auctions

Message 3 of 3

I was trying to bid on one of the Rewards for Good Featured auctions (Points Only).  Everytime I click on the 'details' tab to bid, I get taken back to the same screen.  When I page throught the auctions down below on the page, the 'Featured Auctions' are not there.  Am I doing something incorrectly or is this a glitch?