Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Can Anyone View My Rewards Page, See Badges or Login 4:15 CST?

Message 1 of 6

@mi4090 , @andrewtoo , @gm5271   We had some technical issues with the website over the weekend and this is why you were seeing the errors at that time.  Those have been resolved you should be able to see all today.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@andrewtoo 11:41a CST

Is everything working since you cleared Cache?  How many points could you get with the daily & weekly activities 4/21/19?

Let me know, pleaseSmiley Happy

Thanks,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@gm5271 @andrewtoo 

Hello Ginger,

Take a look at my post "Possible Solution to Missing Badges".   At 12:35a CST on 4/21/19 I was able to get into My Rewards page and low & behold; I've cheated out of 40 Daily activity points and 25 pts on Login for everything I attempted to perform on 4/20/19.  Missing 65 pts from 4/20/19 Website Maintenance.

Daily tools posted with 20 pts each & Login posted with 50 ptsSmiley Mad

Let me know what you are seeing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Can't get to "AARP'S ELEVATE YOUR ESCAPE $5,000 TRAVEL SWEEPSTAKES" either, total bummer.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@mi4090 

Hi Marilyn

I've been away for the week have ton of emails to catch up on from y'all episodes earlier in week Sorry wasn't around during this trying & eventful time y'all have had... will catchup on those after this post. For which I'll say I am very Grateful we can still post & communicate 

SAD TO SAY but NOPE I haven't been able to get to R4G Rewards area page since yesterday. Yesterday page wouldn't load just dots spinning around Today it spins around then comes up Proxy Error Note that this is on my phone & my tablet not just 1 device

I Can't see Daily Deals Smiley Sad

I can't see nor enter Sweeps Smiley Sad

I can't see My Rewards account

I can view Earns Page but CAN'T earn anything for Daily quizzes Nor is there any badges for anything:

Daily NOPE

Monthly & Yearly & One time Only NOT SHOWING ALREADY DONE 

SO there are no badges for me

Also today I noticed that the Weekly News Quiz which comes out on Fridays not there either & I don't have the foggiest clue or idea what's going on???

@andrewtoo How about you? 

@Epster How about you? 

HELP HELP HELP HELP

@AARPTeri   @VoyagerVicki 

@AARPLynne 

ANYONE CAN YOU HELP OR PROVIDE INFO?? PLEASE 

THANKS !

Hopefully whatever is going on is happening to all & hope will soon be solved and not a personal thing going on. It is truly weird and crazy I've never seen anything like this before. 

Take care Enjoy your weekend

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Can Anyone View My Rewards Page, See Badges or Login 4:15 CST?

Message 6 of 6

4:15p CST - I have been trying to review My Rewards page since shortly after 12a this morning.

Is anyone able to see badges, login, or review My Rewards yet?

All responses would be greatly appreciatedSmiley Happy

Thanks so much!!

Kudos
Views
Replies