Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculators: Are You Saving Enough for Retirement & Tax Aide Locator (Monthly) Missing Point

Message 1 of 8

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for inquiring about my issues with these (2) Calculators; the Tax Aide Locator is resolved.  Are You Saving Enough for Retirement Calculator still isn't displaying a Points Banner and the month is about halfway overWoman Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculators: Are You Saving Enough for Retirement & Tax Aide Locator (Monthly) Missing Point

Message 2 of 8

@mi4090 

I hope I never have this problem myself.  wow...I can't think of a thing to help.  At least you have started a new topic and may get some help from @AARPTeri  or  

This must be frustrating.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for the information concerning when to take because R4G told me that you have to wait till the same day of the next month to take activities.  I just tried using my fire tablet to use the Calculator and it's not showing a earning badge.  I haven't taken it this month,  any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@mi4090 

I agree with @gm5271 

In my experiance, the monthly quizzes reset on the 1st of the month and the points are available then.  It is kind of strange that we see the badges an you do not :-/

Take care,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@mi4090 

I had no issues with any monthly quizzes received points for all as should 

As for your other question:

All monthly quizzes reset on 1st of month whether you just done last months [Example: You could do March on 24th then do April on 1st or anyday before end of month ] so you should be able to earn all now

As @andrewtoo stated may be browser issue? I used my Fire Tablet to do mine yesterday 

Good luck

Ginger  ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@andrewtoo

Thanks so much for responding,  I performed these activities on 3/14/19; do I have to wait till 4/14/19 to use these Monthly Calculators?  This wasn't the case with the other Monthly calculators, got points on the 2nd of April and it wasn't 30 days.

I'd appreciate you letting me.

Thanks again in advance!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@mi4090 

I usually don't post when it is a problem that I am not having myself, however, you asked for any answers. 

I am seeing badges for both of those quizzes, although, no points are showing because I completed those quizzes on Monday.

It could be a browser issue?  I use the Google Chrome browser.

I hope your issues are temporary.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Calculators: Are You Saving Enough for Retirement & Tax Aide Locator (Monthly) Missing Points Badge

Message 8 of 8

The (2) Calculators in Work & Retirement category (Monthly), Are You Saving Enough for Retirement & Tax Aide Locator are not showing Points Badges!!  Is anyone else experiencing this issue.  All answers are appreciatedSmiley Happy

Thanks in advance!!

Kudos
Views
Replies