Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculator: Long-Term Care Error

Message 21 of 47

Update: @AARPTeri I have searched my "Transaction History" the entire month.  In the past, the Transaction History would read "Thank you for using the Long-Term Care Calculator" in both the type and description columns, and "75" in the points column.  My rewards Transaction History does not relect my being awarded 75 points for the Calculator: Long-Term Care.  And, please remember that you offered the points if the calculator would not work.  I assure you that I would not ask for points that I had already received and I have to watch each transaction to make sure it posts to my account because the points system is so undependable.  I kind of feel like I'm begging for points (for 75 points on a monthly calculator?).

@andrewtoo wrote:

OH MY!

This is so embarrassing.  However, I still do not see credit for the Calculator: Long-Term Care, please send me the line item from my account.  I see a lot of 75 point rewards for that day, but still not for Long-Term Care.  I started this topic on 6/11/19 for a reason; the calculator would not award points, after trying over and over again.  If I was awarded credit on another day, then, please post the date I received credit.

Thank you,

Andrew

@AARPTeri wrote:

@andrewtoo  We checked and you were awarded the points for this on 6/11/2019.   Sorry the calculator is still an issue for you, we have tested and retested and cannot duplicate your issue.

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 47

@AARPTeri 

Thanks Teri for adding the points for (English) version only calculator "Are you Saving Enough for Retirement" on the 18th.  I didn't the 300 points for the (Spanish) version of the calculatorSmiley Sad

Would you please add the adjustment for the (Spanish) version of Calculator: Are You Saving Enough for Retirement?  I would greatly appreciate it and thank you for continuing to research my issue with both versions of this calculator only.

Please go to my post "Missing Badge Are U Saving Enough for Retirement" for additional info.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 47

OH MY!

This is so embarrassing.  However, I still do not see credit for the Calculator: Long-Term Care, please send me the line item from my account.  I see a lot of 75 point rewards for that day, but still not for Long-Term Care.  I started this topic on 6/11/19 for a reason; the calculator would not award points, after trying over and over again.  If I was awarded credit on another day, then, please post the date I received credit.

Thank you,

Andrew

@AARPTeri wrote:

@andrewtoo  We checked and you were awarded the points for this on 6/11/2019.   Sorry the calculator is still an issue for you, we have tested and retested and cannot duplicate your issue.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 47

@mi4090 We checked and you had already earned points for the Retirement Nestegg Calculator (300 points) on 6-11-2019.  We have added points for Are you saving enough for retirement  (300 points).  We haven't had any other issues or complaints about those calculators since we made the fix.  Unfortunately it makes it extremely hard to diagnose - I will keep looking into on our end for other issues.

Thank you for your patience. 

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 47

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 47

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

That's funny, but absolutely true for meSmiley LOL Not negative, just honest!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 47

Hello @AARPTeri 

I hope all is well.  I cannot get Calculator: Long-Term Care

to work for me in Chrome or Microsoft Edge.

I will be happy to take the 75 points you offered, if you would kindly credit my account.

Thanks!

AndrewToo

@AARPTeri wrote:

@mi4090   @andrewtoo   I tried it again this morning in Chrome and had several people test in other browsers and they all were successful - can you try again?  Either way I will be sure that you get the 75 points for the quiz if it doesn't work for you today.  Just let me know.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 47

My Favorite Quotes of the week...

@gm5271 @mi4090 

" 'From here appears to be working' DUH??" - Ginger
"It's obvious it can be fixed..." - Marylin

I would put these quotes in my signature block, but, I don't want to seem negative ALL of the time.  

Happy Tuesday!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 47

@mi4090 

Marylin 

I totally get that

But I have no other suggestions to help these Calculators to work or return???

Plus you've made Teri aware .....

So seems no one knows why not working just as with my email issue so they supplied the easy answer 

"From here appears to be working " DUH??

Who knows maybe sometime soon it'll kick back in just as it went out 

Only thing I can think so you don't lose points is to contact Customer Service by phone or email ask them to add the lost points to your account every week or two... they can verify whether you have been given points & usually they are easily persuaded in giving credits

Andrew @andrewtoo had issues with his Fitbit I've read his posts about staying in contact.... maybe if you bother them they'll fix it or set to auto credit.... bothered enough they just may find a solution to stop the bother..... Its worth a shot 

Enjoy your Tuesday 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 47

@gm5271 

It's obvious it can be fixed, it worked for (1) week before all badges disappeared on calculators.

I agree about getting helpSmiley Sad  This is a lose of 600 pts per month which is huge!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views