Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Be afraid, be very afraid.

Message 1 of 4

@mi4090 

Hey nope no points rewarded for playing games Just for our entertainment 

Check games out they can be fun to play

Enjoy! 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@ab1695 FYI 

Hi have you checked out the Topic in Games ? I didn't see a post by you there Lynne writes about the future update to games there are 147 posts at this time many excited some concerned I hope it'll be better than before

Attaching screenshot of Topic page below

Curious what does "Be afraid be really afraid" mean?  You think there's a conspiracy or such ?

Have a beautiful weekend 

Ginger : ) 

Screenshot_20190427-185453_Samsung Internet.jpgGame Topic posts page

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hello @ab1695 

I've never looked at the games, can u get points for playing them?  Your statement "Be afraid" is rightSmiley Mad.  Things are being hidden or deleted daily.  This will not allow you to be able to bid on valuable items at all.  Seems as if the R4G program is being slowly dismantled.

Have a Great Day,

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Message 4 of 4

First they came for the Rewards for Good quizzes. The famous "Fix Effect." They redesign them and break them in one fell swoop. Then they fix the fix by deleting the quiz.

Now, a new, frightening <g> announcement on AARP's games page: How many games will be left after this "updated look"?

gamez disaster.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies