Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Auctions That Are Out Of My Point Range

Message 11 of 56

That either!  

Thank you for the need to feel superior.  I do know it is,´should have,¨ and not, ¨should of.¨

Mother needed me and I didn´t get to fix it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 56

That is so cute!  1,000,000,000 is a billion points!

@diamondsmiles wrote:

I have never won anything.  I´ve never reached l00,000, let alone over 1,000,000,000.

I have a life outside of this page.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 56

I have never won anything.  I´ve never reached l00,000, let alone over 1,000,000,000.

I have a life outside of this page.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 56

@al45009948 

Hi Al 

Did you mean Sweepstakes or Auctions? 

FYI 

I keep a eye on Sweepstakes winners checking locations see if around me & such every once in awhile see same person wins but not an all time thing nor an abundance of same winners

By Sweepstakes rules There is no limit to how many times you can win

When I won my 1st Sweepstakes in October 2018 won a $15 Shell card 5 days later won a $10 Chick Filet card that was freaky & consider that to be rare 

With Auctions rules A person can Only Win 3 a month so therefore they should be choosy cause if win 3 smaller ones they'd be disqualified if win larger one

Good luck Hope you win soon

Try your luck at Daily Deal @3PM  500 points for $5 card much better than 200K-900K for $5 card in an Auction.... is insane to me 

Have a beautiful day 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 56

@al45009948 

Hello Al,

That is sad, how are the same people coming up with so many points?  After using the majority of points for nothing, I'm now unable to bid on anything.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 56

I know I should be starting a new Topic, but I need to say something about the Winners. I'm not sure, but it seems like a lot of the same people are winning these Sweepstakes. I've been trying to download the list of Winners. Its a lot of work. I swear I'm seeing the same names .

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 56

actually you're correct. What I did was bid on something a couple of days ahead. As you know, I didn't win. As soon as I had like 933 points left, my range was with the under like 2000 points. Their program as far as I'm concerned is rigged.yes I saw that 900,000 plus bid. Where are these people getting all these points to bid on what I consider, small ticket items. 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 56

@HokiePoq Thanks for letting me know what you're seeing, sounds like what I'm seeing also, except nothing at all that's in my point range.  How do the tiers work?

@gm5271 

Ginger, I've noticed Pg. 2 on the first day I attempted Auctions, but I had a lot points then.  This morning my login doesn't have a Pg. 2 and everything is out of my point range.  Thanks for recommending to check at 8a, I'll do that and see if I see something that has no points bidded, at that point I'll get outbiddedSmiley Sad

@AARPTeri 

R4G should give all members who haven't won any Sweeps or Auctions totaling over $20 in value with the R4G program a $15 Courtesy card, for their time and points lost.  Can this be done the last week of R4G program to keep members interested, and wanting to remain a member of AARP?Smiley Happy

Teri I know you can get this done for discouraged members who may remain members if shown some good faith.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

@mi4090 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 56

@mi4090 

I don't believe Customer Service told you the correct info.   I see lots of things I'm unable to bid on....always have.   There seems to be cut off point for what you see as we've discussed before.  I think the lowest one is below 10K.   I have 16K and don't see those until I bid my points down to under 10K.   Then I don't have enough to bid on them but I do see them.   

As Ginger said, check at 8 a.m. when the new stuff comes on.   That's when you should be able to bid on the new things.   If you bid down below 10K you will see all the lower tier things.    I don't think I see any of the high stuff anymore but I do see things that have very high bids on them for the $100 things.   I never had enough at any point, even way back when I had 300K a couple of years ago, to get any of those.  I was just happy to get SOMETHING for the points I had worked so hard to accrue.  Almost everything is going for ridiculous amounts as everyone is unloading what will soon be worthless points.   .And, thinking about it more,  the amounts have been ridiculous ever since the new bidding system was introduced.  

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 56

@HokiePoq 

Thanks Hokie 

@mi4090 

Marylin I noticed that at 8AM new ones start with no points try that time

This is going sound crazy but here goes In my few days fooling around with Auctions which have no experience....3rd time there I noticed my list had 2nd page hadn't noticed before on that second page were the smaller amounts

So check see if you have second page

Just a thought maybe you've missed it also as I did

Have a great one Good luck

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views