WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Amazon Shopper? Donate to AARP Foundation while you shop

Message 1 of 3

@mi4090 

Happy Sunday to you as well

Thanks for reply

I'm Amazon Addict & when was ordering crossed my mind needed post on Donation Topic Thread for those unaware cause I just discovered info couple years ago myself

Its simple way to help support Foundation

Thanks

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Amazon Shopper? Donate to AARP Foundation while you shop

Message 2 of 3

@gm5271 

Happy Sunday Ginger,

Thanks for letting everyone know about AmazonSmile.  It's good information to shareSmiley Happy.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Amazon Shopper? Donate to AARP Foundation while you shop

Message 3 of 3

https://smile.amazon.co

Happy Day Everyone 

I've been a Amazon Shopper for many years maybe you are too.

Wanna make you aware of something I discovered

Amazon allows you to shop on smileamazon.com which you can designate a charity of your choice and they will donate % of money from your purchases to your chosen charity which can be AARP Foundation that will receive donations each time you shop

Take note: Orders for SmileAmazon are only online not through Amazon App but here's what I do since App and Alexa are easiest way for me to shop I do my shopping & put in cart then once ready to place order I then go to

SmileAmazon online it'll have my cart items then I place order then donation will be made. 

It can add up & Amazon will send a quarterly report of your donations and their total donations to AARP Foundation from all purchases from everyone. 

Below see screenshot with info about Amazon Donation program

Have a beautiful one...

Happy shopping and make your purchases help Seniors in need- AARP Foundation 

Thanks Let's all make a difference 🤗🥰

Ginger : ) 

PS: In case you've not read my other post check it out with info about how to make donations through R4G with your points to AARP Foundation Thanks! 

Screenshot_20190612-074457_Samsung Internet.jpgAmazon Donation Information

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Replies