Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Add Badge to Quiz? "How Well Do You Know the Rules of the Road?"

Message 1 of 15

@VoyagerVicki 

Vicki Thank you too appreciate your help in making this happen 

Yippee 

Ginger  ; ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

@AARPTeri 

Awesome this is wonderful

A great reward of 450 points

Yippee Thanks for helping to making this possible & letting us know

Its a good day to have a great day! 

Ginger  :  )

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@andrewtoo  

@gm5271  @k380494p 

Thank you for your recommendation!!  I am happy to report that this was given Rewards late last week - so go grab those points and thanks for your recommendation!

https://www.aarp.org/auto/driver-safety/info-2019/rules-of-road-quiz.html#quest1

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@VoyagerVicki 

Yippee Yippee 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤗 Great News! 

How awesome that'll be Vicki Thanks for the info and excited to see it added Thanks so much for all your help 

Yippee yippie 

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@andrewtoo @gm5271 

Sorry for the delayed response to this quiz query. We are sorry that this was missed and appreciate your suggestion. We are working to have it badged by the end of the week and will post when it’s available.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@k380494p 

Hey K

Yes think great idea Maybe this post from Andrew we can find out what it takes to qualify 

Few months ago I started a topic to add Category called Entertainment cause I'd been guided to finding some old quizzes about music and stars & such many had no points but were interesting to me but post got removed & I was told Entertainment quizzes were just for fun wouldn't ever be a category 

I truly feel this would work ok under Be in Know if can't do in Entertainment So with us all bringing this suggestion hopefully it'll happen... strength in numbers

Have a great weekend 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@AARPTeri 

I still feel this is a worthy idea & interesting quiz for points it would make

Hopefully it'll be added soon

Thanks for your help

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

LOL...I even Kudo'ed your post on the 25th, @k380494p  .  I mentioned in the comments on the quiz on March 22nd shortly after it came out and forgot about it until it popped up in an email the next month in April.  Apparently, leaving a comment under the quiz doesn't get much attention; However, I could be wrong and they have a committees debating our comments for hours at a time. Smiley Indifferent

I've got to run for now.  Take care all, and, for all of you Moms, Happy Mothers Day!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@andrewtoo  I suggested that quiz on March 25th (under the topic Entertainment Quizzes).  I thought it met the requirements that were given for quizzes to be added to the Earn Page.  I never received any response or comment related to the suggestion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

Hello @AARPTeri 

This suggestion is from last month.  Can you provide some feedback?  Is this quiz that concerns "the rules of the road" appropriate for the Rewards for Good Earn Points page?  If not, what is the problem with the quiz? 

We don't make a lot of suggestions on the forum to add quizzes to the Earn Points page, but I hate to waste both of our time with suggestions when I have little guidance on the criteria and process necessary to get a quiz entered to receive a badge.  That is why I ask, "what is the problem?"  I would be grateful for the information.

Cordially,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views