Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP points

Message 41 of 48

Yes, all of your points from the Rewards For Good program will be erased once the new program starts.

Hate that the old program is ending.  I used it every day to accumlate points for gift cards.

Hopefully, the new program will be as useful as the old, but I have my doubts.

Garnett

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 48

@tjpiatt 

Yes all points now have & any earn b4 program changes has to be used b4 ends .....supposedly we will still use points and earn points then but guess somehow its different points

Here's a paste of my R4G email recieved with info Didn't you get one? 

Paste: 

Our New Rewards Program Is
Coming Soon!
This September, Rewards for Good will become AARP Rewards.

We are bringing you more of what you love — more things to do, more fitness trackers (beyond just walking and running) and more ways to get prizes using only points. AARP members will still earn 50% more points, plus they unlock access to exclusive catalog offers.

We want to make sure you have the information you need so you don't miss out on what's to come, like the special bonus waiting for you when you get started with AARP Rewards.

Here's what to expect:
Keep Earning and Learning
You can continue earning points with our tools, calculators, quizzes and more through July 25 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Use Your Points All Summer
We're stocking up the Rewards for Good catalog with hundreds of new rewards and prizes so you'll have plenty to choose from before the program ends. Points won't carry over to AARP Rewards, and any unused Rewards for Good points will be lost. Learn more about this change in our FAQs.

A Welcome Bonus Will Be Waiting
To say thanks for your participation in Rewards for Good, we'll give you a Welcome Bonus when AARP Rewards launches. The details on that are coming soon. You will receive a few emails from us between now and the launch of AARP Rewards so that we keep you up to date every step of the way.

We know you have questions and we're here to help. Get more information about Rewards for Good becoming AARP Rewards in our FAQs.
LEARN MORE NOW

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 48

So I will lose the points I already have, also?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 48

@tjpiatt 

Also Tj 

You'll no longer be able earn points after July 25th 

Good luck 

Ginger

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 48

@tjpiatt 

Hey TJ

Yes what points we have remaining will be lost

You can click on more info link Teri posted or in email you received read all the details of the changes coming Smiley Sad

Very sad sad 

Don't think it'll be as great a program as we've had

Cause if can do quizzes for points what would be difference in points we now have so think its going change like Coca-cola Rewards did.... just be something to do each day don't think you'll buildup points anymore to use for Sweepstakes or Daily Deals or such 

So do your best to use

Enjoy while it lasts

Ginger :  ) 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: points

Message 47 of 48

Hello @kswan1958 , you can learn more about the Rewards for Good program and how to earn points by visiting this page >>https://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/.

Points are not awarded for playing games.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 48

Do you get reward points for playing games? How are they scored and awarded?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP points

Message 46 of 48

I am confused. My points are only from AARP quizzes, etc. Will these points disappear if I don’t use them by the end of the summer?

Kudos
Views
Replies