From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP points

Message 11 of 49

@sandy 

You are so welcome, and that goes for all the fantastic Community Managers answering our questionsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 49

@sandy 

Indeed Sandy you all are

Its nice meeting all of you girls 

@AARPTeri  & @VoyagerVicki  have been our main hero helpers in past and now we're blessed with more 

I truly appreciate your help and tolerance and patience with all of our questions 

As @Brightpool  stated 

"The only constant is Change" 

At 1st I feared losing all we've had with R4G even with all of the crazy days of wacky stuff happening but 

Y'all are easing those fears and I'm looking forward to changes and having an even better experience & times in the upcoming new AARP Rewards 

Thanks again have a beautiful day 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 49

@mi4090Thanks for the kind words.  We're doing our best to help make this transition as smooth as possible.

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 49

@sandy 

Hello Sandy,

You are a God sent blessing in helping us with answers during this transition period; all your time and numerous answers are greatly appreciatedSmiley Very Happy

I look forward to hearing from you after the transitionSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: points

Message 15 of 49

@kswan1958 

Hello KSwan,

I didn't see your reply until Sunday, had a lot going on Saturday. But Ginger was on top of it with how to get to your Transaction HistorySmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Sunday,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 49

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I thought we could earn points until 7/25/19, did I get that wrong? 

We have from now to end of August (end of summer) to use them before the September kickoff of AARP Rewards.

We are losing points on 7/25/19??  Please let me know.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 49
"The only constant is change." --Heraclitus

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 49

Many of you are asking if points will be part of the new program and how you earn them. Activity usage and learning remains our focus.  You will be able to earn points when you complete activities as you do today.  In fact, we are adding new bundled learning that comes with a surprise bonus when you complete the entire bundle.  AARP Rewards will also offer more ways to earn including videos, new fitness devices and apps.

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 49

Hello @gs9897, thank you for the kind words.  We're here to help and I hope this is providing more clarity of what's to come.

@mi4090, yes, the site will be changing, but for the good.  Activities, tools and quizzes will continue in the new AARP Rewards.  

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 49

@kswan1958 

Hey KS

You'll find your transactions history in the drop down menu on left side of R4G Home page 

Its called "My Rewards" click that and it'll show list of your activity 

All R4G members will get a Bonus pack when the program changes over from R4G to AARP Rewards so hang around use your points have now can earn points till July 25th then have till some  time in September to use points then you can check out new program

More details coming they say 

Enjoy your weekend 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views