Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Sweepstakes

Message 21 of 61

@gm5271 

Thanks Ginger for explaining it.  So you can just automatically win a sweeps for just logging in everyday without using your points?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 61

@mi4090 

Nope Marylin 

I also referred to his winning with only sign in points as he also did 

In Sweepstakes each day you sign in(go to site) you are given 1 point on every Sweepstakes being offered(open) at that time

When the entry limit was 50 member only had to use 49 points because of automatically being given 1 

Now with 200 only need 199

So if Sweepstakes last 10 days & you sign in each day you will have a total of 10 entries due from only signing in didn't use any of your points to enter/or win

Which is why I stated in a post hope I wouldn't win Cruise Sweeps with 30 points(sweeps last month)  get given without me entering 

Has nothing to do the Sign in to R4G 75 Daily points entirely 2 different things 

With Sweepstakes you only get this 1 point as an entry

To see:

Go & open Sweepstakes click on one & read the brief info there where states given 1 entry each day & if you enter 199 entries then you can click back to that Sweeps & see you actually have 200 

Hope this helps & explains it 

Try a few you just might win certainly better than just losing points 

Ginger  :  ) 

Screenshot_20190808-113741_Samsung Internet.jpgPicture of Sweeps entry page where I entered 199 Note: given 1 a day message

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 61

Hello @sr13892711 

I'll assume you mean that you were getting member login points that are 75 pts a day.  Non-member login pts are 50 points a day.  Are you still getting (1) pt a day for login?

Congratulations again on the Sweeps winSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 61

It was just with receiving 1 pt each day for logging in.  It was a $25.00 card so no more than a few days,  plus I did not log in everyday at that time.  I just started getting more into the "rewards for good" program recently (last couple of months) and now it's changing.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 61

@sr13892711 

Hello SR,

So glad you were able to win Sweeps with login pointsSmiley HappyWas it (1) day of points, 75 points or several days login points used?

Enjoy your prize!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 61

Yes I won a sweepstake that only had my points for logging in.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 61

Yes you are supposed to only be able to win 3 auctions in certain period but doesn’t appear that is the case. Another member mentioned to me in April she saw this happening. Of course, my personal conspiracy theory is that they have started making up the names when they changed the way it’s reported. Also I didn’t even see my friend’s name  listed for the target egift card auction won. Hope someday they will create a user panel or board and listen to the moderators here.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 61

I been keeping track of winners and there seems to be certain people that win constantly. What are the odds. There is something fishy here.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 61

@Gbotts 

You bet

Reviewed your profile you've been around awhile also but new to community so

Welcome to our Community! 

Look forward to hearing more from you and hopefully about your win soon 

Have a great weekend! 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 61
Thanks for giving me a little hope.
Kudos
Views