WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP AUCTIONS???

Message 41 of 59

I'm having the same problem.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 59

Tried to bie about 10 minutes ago said I had to sign in and now I cannot get back to the site

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 59

I can't get to the auctions.  When I try to bid it asks me to login.  When I login the auctions have disappeared - nowhere to be found.  I sent an e-mail to the administrator but the answer did not work.  Is there really an auction, or is it a hoax?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 59

i like the program. have not one any yet but its fun. i'm building points to have better shot. wish they would get new quizzes. they are interesting, fun and great way to earn points.

dont take life too serious
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 59
I sign in every day and only get 75 point credit every 2 days. They don't care and give you a line to get rid of you.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 59
No it's all makebelive
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 59
I have won multiple times.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 59
I have found the Rewards for Good site interesting, but haven't won anything yet. I think it is probably easier to go for things that are less popular and/or are going for higher points. There was one auction that had fewer bidders, and I came in 3rd. I was pretty happy about that, as if I am learning the ropes. At this point, maybe it makes sense to slowly amass points, and wait until something $50 or more comes along. I wonder if winning sweepstakes is easier than winning auctions?
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 59

cwesthuis,

With the ability to earn 5,000 points maximum a day, you could earn well over 200,000 points in a year.

There are multiple ways to earn points that may be used for the Rewards Good Program.

1.       Once per day earn activities

2.       Once per month activities

3.       Once per year activities

4.       Once per week  activities

5.       Promo codes that are included in the weekly promo emails

6.       Promo codes that are included in the monthly eStatements.

7.       Promo codes on package inserts that may be included in your order packages

8.       Logging into AARP.org once per day

To find the Earn Activity tools please visit http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/ and click on “Earn Points” .   Remember, AARP members earn 50% more points.

If you do not receive promo emails or eStatements, you may sign up for them by visiting the Rewards for good site and on the Account page, click on Email Preferences (left side of the page) and then select the check boxes and save. 

For more information and a video tutorial about the Rewards for Good program, please visit the Video Tutorial page on the Rewards for Good site at http://bcove.me/ghq3cuby.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 59

How do you get 203,000 points to win an Acer tablet" I've completed all of the quizzes and have only 76,000 points. I called Rewards for Goods and was told that the only way to get points is to use the take quizzes, use the calculators, etc, which I've done.  Some of the calculators will allow you to use them more than once, but with minimal points, like 15 or 30.  At that rate, it would take me 5 years to earn enough to bid on the electronic items.  The "customer service" people at Rewards for Good were not nice and had no answers. It all seems rather shady to me. Anyone willing to share how they earn points once they've completed all of the quizzes?

Thanks

Carole

Kudos
Views