Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

tkayler

I love Seattle and the surrounding area.  There's something for everyone!  Stay (or park) near Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, EMP for the rock and roll history buff, Chihuly Garden and Glass for the art lover, Children's Museum and Pacific Science Center.  Hop on the Monorail and head to the Pier area.  Visit the Seattle Aquarium or just wander the shops and restaurants.  Don't forget to check out the world famous Pike's Place Market and the original Starbucks.  At Pioneer Square, you can take a tour of historic Underground Seattle.  Still have more time?  How about watching boats go through Ballard Locks?  The Olympic Sculpture Park is free.  Or, take a drive south on I-5 and spend a day at The Museum of Flight.  It's well worth your time (Tuesdays are 2 for 1).  End your trip with an evening of dinner and a show at Teatro ZinZanni.  It's part circus, part theater and always entertaining.  I know there's more to do in this fabulous town and I hope to discover it and try more of the great food on another trip.  Maybe, I should start planning now!

0 Kudos
AARP Terms of Service